Wyndham Rewards® Earner℠ Business Card review
Get 8x points on Wyndham purchases and a intro APR period on Wyndham stays.
- Get this card if you stay at Wyndham locations every year and want to get the best value.
- Pick something else if you want a Wyndham card without an annual fee.
- Apply with a good credit score of 670 or higher for the best chances of approval.
Points as welcome offer
Up to 8x
Intro purchase APR
for the first 6 billing cycles on Wyndham timeshares (then 15.99%, 19.99% or 24.99% variable)
|Welcome offer||45,000 points after spending $1,000 in the first 90 days|
|Rewards||8x points at Wyndham hotels and on gas, 5x on marketing, advertising services and utilities and 1x points on all other purchases|
|Purchase APR||0% intro for the first 6 billing cycles on Wyndham timeshares (then 15.99%, 19.99% or 24.99% variable)|
|Balance transfer APR||15.99%, 19.99% or 24.99% variable|
|Minimum Credit Score||670|
Kliment Dukovski is a credit cards and investments writer. He's written over 600 articles to help readers find and compare the best credit cards. Kliment has also written on money transfers, home loans and more. Previously, he ghostwrote guides and articles on foreign exchange, stock market trading and cryptocurrencies.
What’s more, you get to earn a signup bonus worth up to six nights at Wyndham locations, and you get 15,000 bonus points every year on your card anniversary. This perk alone can be enough to offset the annual fee.
Overall, this card will give you the most bang for your buck if you stay at Wyndham locations every year.
How to apply for the Wyndham Rewards® Earner℠ Business Card
To apply for the Wyndham Rewards® Earner℠ Business Card:
- Visit the Barclaycard website.
- Find the Wyndham Rewards® Earner℠ Business Card.
- Click Learn more and then Apply now.
- Fill out the application form.
- Review the application form and submit.
What credit score do I need?
Apply with a good credit score of 670 or higher for the best chances of approval.
Wyndham Rewards® Earner℠ Business Card benefits
- Rewards. Earn 8x points on purchases made at Wyndham hotels and gas purchases, 5x points on marketing, advertising services and utilities and 1x points on everything else.
- Signup bonus. Earn 45,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 in your first 90 days of card membership. Depending on which location you redeem your points, the signup bonus can earn you between one and six free nights.
- Annual bonus. Get 15,000 bonus points every year on your card anniversary. You can redeem this for up to two nights.
- Diamond elite status. As a cardmember, you automatically get Wyndham’s DIAMOND membership level, which comes with benefits like suite upgrades, welcome amenities at check-in, gift Gold status to a friend or family member and more. Without the card, you would need 24 nights to earn this membership status.
- Intro APR period on purchases. Get 6 billing cycles on Wyndham timeshares of 0% intro APR period on Wyndham timeshare purchases. After that, a variable APR of 15.99%, 19.99% or 24.99% applies.
What to watch out for
- Annual fee. You’ll pay $95 for this card each year. But you can offset the fee with your annual 15,000 bonus points on your card anniversary, which can be worth anywhere between $90 and $150.
- Intro APR period on purchases. Your intro APR period applies only on Wyndham timeshare purchases and not on all purchases, such as a new iPhone or a laptop.
Compare business credit cards
The Wyndham Rewards® Earner℠ Business Card is the best Wyndham credit card available. It has the highest rewards rate on purchases made at the hotel, a generous signup bonus and a complimentary Diamond membership status — the highest tier you can reach within the program. The personal Wyndham Rewards® Earner℠ Card can also be a good choice if you don’t want to pay an annual fee. As an alternative, you can also compare general travel cards for businesses to find a card that works for you.