Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
U.S. Bank Cash+™ Visa Signature® Card vs Chase Freedom Flex℠
Two excellent cards with accelerated cash back on rotating categories.
Summary of card features
U.S. Bank Cash+™ Visa Signature® Card
- Earn cash back. Earn 5% cash back on two categories of your choosing on up to $2,000 in combined purchases each quarter you activate, then 1%. You'll also earn unlimited 2% back on one everyday category of your choosing, like gas or groceries. For all other purchases, you'll get 1% back.
- Signup bonus. Score a $200 bonus after spending $500 on purchases in the first 90 days of card membership.
- Intro APR period on balance transfers. Enjoy a 0% intro APR period on balance transfers for the first 12 months following your account opening. A variable APR of 13.99% to 23.99% applies thereafter.
Chase Freedom Flex℠
- 5% back in rotating categories on up to $1,500 quarterly, then 1%
- 5% on travel purchased through Chase
- 3% on dining and drugstores
- 1% on all other purchases
- Intro APR on purchases
Compare U.S. Bank Cash+™ Visa Signature® Card vs. Chase Freedom Flex℠
More guides on Finder
Best no annual fee credit cards of 2021
Our picks for the best no-annual-fee cards.
Guide to Chase Mastercard credit cards
There are three Chase Mastercard credit cards, but all three are excellent options for frequent travelers.
Merrick Bank Double Your Line® Secured Visa® Credit Card review
Build your credit with this secured credit card.
Think twice before applying for a store credit card this holiday season
Store cards sound appealing, but aren’t often your best choice.
What is trip cancellation insurance and how do I get it?
A safety net for interrupted or canceled trips.
Applied Bank® Unsecured Classic Visa® Card review
Build your credit with this unsecured credit card.
Tree removal financing with credit cards
If you need to remove a tree from your property, consider paying with plastic.
Wyndham Rewards® Earner℠ Plus Card review
Earn rewards on your Wyndham purchases and get complimentary elite status.
Best credit cards for young professionals
Earn rewards on travel, dining, public transportation and other categories you spend the most in.
Wyndham Rewards® Earner℠ Business Card review
Earn rewards on your Wyndham purchases and get Wyndham benefits with elite status.
Ask an Expert