Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
U.S. Bank Cash+™ Visa Signature® Card vs Chase Freedom Flex℠
Two excellent cards with accelerated cash back on rotating categories.
Summary of card features
U.S. Bank Cash+™ Visa Signature® Card
- Earn cash back. Earn 5% cash back on two categories of your choosing on up to $2,000 in combined purchases each quarter you activate, then 1%. You'll also earn unlimited 2% back on one everyday category of your choosing, like gas or groceries. For all other purchases, you'll get 1% back.
- Signup bonus. Score a $200 bonus after spending $500 on purchases in the first 90 days of card membership.
- Intro APR period on balance transfers. Enjoy a 0% intro APR period on balance transfers for the first 12 billing cycles following your account opening. A variable APR of 13.99% to 23.99% applies thereafter.
Chase Freedom Flex℠
- Huge potential signup bonus worth up to $800
- 5% back in rotating categories on up to $1,500 quarterly, then 1%
- 5% on travel purchased through Chase
- 3% on dining and drugstores
- 1% on all other purchases
- Intro APR on purchases
Compare credit cards
Ask an Expert