Create a trading account with Barclays in a matter of minutes.
Barclays is one of the largest banks in the world with branches all over the world. It is commonly used by private investors all around the world.
Barclays’s “Smart Investor” allows you to manage your investments through a single, user-friendly service that grants access to thousands of investment opportunities and decisions.
What does Barclays do?
Barclays cutting-edge online investment service makes investing easy and puts you in control. Thanks to Barclays’s connections you are able to interact with nearly all stocks, shares and funds available on the market. If you don’t currently bank with Barclays you will need to open an account to allow you to trade.
What are the benefits of the Barclays investment account?
- Open account in minutes (if you have a Barclays current account)
- Benefit from Barclays “Price Improver”, nearly always better prices than quoted on the London Stock Exchange
- Thousands of investment opportunities
- Access to Barclays “Ready-made” investments
- Take advantage of experts views and opinions and use the “Research Centre”
- You can invest from just £50, or £25 for recurring investments.
Where can I invest?
Through a Barclays Investment Account or an Investment ISA you can get access to the below:
How safe is my investment?
Barclays are one of the largest banks in the world and are well trusted by those who use Barclays direct investing. It has several procedures and protocols in place to ensure that your money is kept safe and secure at all times.
Barclays is also regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and is bound by their rules and regulations in the conduct of our investment business.