Finder may earn compensation from partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
Compare 1.5% cashback credit cards
Earn flat cash back on everything you buy without paying an annual fee.
All of the cards in this comparison table are at least 1.5% cash back or more. Use the filters to compare products and find the one that fits your spending needs.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Tremont Credit Union Visa Signature College Real Rewards Card review
A simple student card with modest benefits.
- Capital One Quicksilver Secured Cash Rewards credit card review
Qualify with bad credit and earn 1.5% on all purchases.
- Revvi Visa® Card Review
A card with far too many fees to properly serve its purpose.
- World of Hyatt Business Credit Card
A flexible Hyatt business card with a huge 75,000 point bonus.
- Teachers Federal Credit Union Teachers Student Visa review
A simple, zero-frills student card for Teachers Federal members.
- Premier Members Credit Union Student Credit Card review
A student card without enough to offer to make it worth it.
- ALEC Student Select Rewards Visa Review
A student 0% intro APR card that earns light rewards on purchases.
- ALEC Student Select Visa Review
A student 0% intro APR card with a low variable APR.
- Clearview Federal Credit Union Student Mastercard Review
A simple student card that offers an intro balance transfer APR.
- Student Visa® Credit Card from San Mateo Credit Union review
A decent student card, but there are better options available.