Speedway SuperFleet Mastercard® review
Earn up to a 5-cent-per-gallon volume rebate.
- Get this card if your fleet fills up at Speedway stations and Comdata truck stops.
- Pick something else if your fleet doesn’t operate in Speedway states, as you may be charged out-of-network fees.
- Apply with a fair credit score of 580 or higher.
Up to 5
Cents off a gallon
Recommended credit score
Kevin Joey Chen is a credit cards, banking and investments writer whose work and analysis have appeared on CNN, U.S. News & World Report, Business.com, Lifehacker and CreditCards.com. He's passionate about helping you get your finances in order by expertly navigating cutting-edge financial tools — including credit cards, apps and budgeting software.
The card offers competitive rebates — up to 5 cents per gallon for 5,000 or more monthly gallons of fuel purchased. However, Regions Bank — the issuer — doesn’t clearly disclose the card’s terms on its sales page.
How to apply for the Speedway SuperFleet Mastercard®
- Visit the Speedway SuperFleet website.
- Click Apply now.
- Complete the application form with details like your business contact, number of vehicles, business annual income and more.
- Review your application and submit it.
What credit score do I need?
You may qualify for this card with at least a fair credit score of 580. Approval is never guaranteed, and you’ll typically have better odds with a higher credit score.
Where does Speedway operate?
You’ll find Speedway in these states:
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
- You may qualify for volume discounts. You can earn up to 5 cents per gallon in volume rebates. You’ll receive fueling minimums for these rebates after you’re approved for the card.
- Use your card wherever Mastercard is accepted. You can use the card at over 2,700 Speedway locations and other stations.
- Cash pricing at select stations. Get access to cash pricing when filling up at truck stops in the Comdata network, which includes thousands of locations across the country.
- Control costs. Track driver, odometer and vehicle information. Restrict purchases to certain service locations, and require driver ID validation for fuel purchases.
- View reports. Analyze transactions by price, volume, fuel and location. Download custom, detailed reports for your transactions.
- Tax-exempt billing. You may be eligible for this benefit if you’re a qualified customer. Call SuperFleet customer service to see if you qualify.
What to watch out for
- Charge card. This is a charge card, so you’ll have to pay off your entire balance each billing cycle.
- Apply with caution. You’ll receive your terms and fee table only after you’re approved for the card. Note that some fleet-card issuers charge account fees per card. They may also assess higher fees if they consider your account “high risk” — for example, if you have weak credit.
- Potential out-of-network fees. If you make purchases with your card outside Speedway stations, you may incur out-of-network fees.
Compare other business cards for gas rewards
Regions Bank doesn’t disclose this card’s pricing upfront, which is a significant downside. If you apply with a strong credit score and proceed with caution, however, you might find helpful benefits. These include up to a 5-cent-per-gallon volume rebate, cash pricing at Comdata truck stops and detailed transaction histories.
If you’re unsure about fleet cards, consider a small-business gas card.