Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Capital One® Spark® Cash for Business vs Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card
Two great cards for two different-sized businesses.
The stark difference between the two illustrates the difference in each card’s audience: large, established businesses for the Capital One Spark Cash, and smaller or growing businesses with the Ink Business Preferred.
Summary of card features
Capital One® Spark® Cash for Business
- Earn cash back. Earn unlimited 2% cash back on all of your business purchases. Redeem your cash back as statement credit, a check or use it for credits toward previous purchases.
- Signup bonus. Earn a $500 cash bonus after spending $4,500 during the first 3 months of card membership.
- Additional employee cards. Get your employees complimentary cards and earn even more cash back on their spending.
Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card
- Earn 3x points on the first $150,000 spent in combined purchases on travel, shipping purchases, Internet, cable and phone services, and on advertising purchases made with social media sites and search engines each account anniversary year.
- Earn unlimited 1x points on all other purchases
Compare business credit cards
More guides on Finder
OakStone Platinum Secured Mastercard® review
Build credit with this secured credit card.
Live Oak Bank Business Savings account review
This online-only business savings account lets you build your savings with a high APY and no fees.
Merrick Bank Double Your Line® Secured Visa® Credit Card review
Build your credit with this secured credit card.
Ponce Bank High Yield Savings account review
Earn 0.5% on your total account balance — no strings attached.
One Finance review
A free digital spend and save account that earns up to 3% APY and comes with an instant line of credit.
Tiller Money review
Do you use a spreadsheet to manage your budget? Automate it with Tiller Money.
Bank of America® Cash Rewards Secured review
Earn cash back on your purchases and build your credit.
cred.ai Visa card review
A no-annual-fee card with tools to protect your funds and build credit.
X1 Card review
This metal card adjusts your limit based on your income.
Nationwide Direct Checking account review
Get free online banking if you use direct deposit, but with debit card transaction limits.
Ask an Expert