Capital One® Spark® Cash for Business vs Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card
Two great cards for two different-sized businesses.
The stark difference between the two illustrates the difference in each card’s audience: large, established businesses for the Capital One Spark Cash, and smaller or growing businesses with the Ink Business Preferred.
Summary of card features
Capital One® Spark® Cash for Business
- Earn cash back. Earn unlimited 2% cash back on all of your business purchases. Redeem your cash back as statement credit, a check or use it for credits toward previous purchases.
- Signup bonus. Earn a $500 cash bonus after spending $4,500 during the first 3 months of card membership.
- Additional employee cards. Get your employees complimentary cards and earn even more cash back on their spending.
Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card
- Earn 3x points on the first $150,000 spent in combined purchases on travel, shipping purchases, Internet, cable and phone services, and on advertising purchases made with social media sites and search engines each account anniversary year.
- Earn unlimited 1x points on all other purchases
Compare business credit cards
Ask an Expert