Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
Capital One® Spark® Cash for Business vs Ink Business Cash℠ Credit Card
Two strong cards for two different types of spending needs.
Summary of card features
Capital One® Spark® Cash for Business
- Earn cash back. Earn unlimited 2% cash back on all of your business purchases. Redeem your cash back as statement credit, a check or use it for credits toward previous purchases.
- Signup bonus. Earn a $500 cash bonus after spending $4,500 during the first 3 months of card membership.
- Additional employee cards. Get your employees complimentary cards and earn even more cash back on their spending.
Ink Business Cash℠ Credit Card
- Earn $500 cash bonus after you spend $3,000 in your first 3 months of card membership.
- Earn 5% cash back on office supply stores and on Internet, cable and phone services on up to $25,000 annually in combined purchases, 1% after that. Also, earn 2% cash back at gas stations and restaurants on the first $25,000 in combined purchases, 1% after that. 1% cash back is the rate you earn on all other purchases.
- Get 12 months of 0% intro APR on purchases. A variable APR of 13.24% to 19.24% applies thereafter.
Compare business credit cards
Ask an Expert