Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Capital One® Spark® Cash for Business vs Ink Business Cash℠ Credit Card
Two strong cards for two different types of spending needs.
Summary of card features
Capital One® Spark® Cash for Business
- Earn cash back. Earn unlimited 2% cash back on all of your business purchases. Redeem your cash back as statement credit, a check or use it for credits toward previous purchases.
- Signup bonus. Earn a $500 cash bonus after spending $4,500 during the first 3 months of card membership.
- Additional employee cards. Get your employees complimentary cards and earn even more cash back on their spending.
Ink Business Cash℠ Credit Card
- Earn $750 cash bonus after you spend $7,500 in your first 3 months of card membership.
- Earn 5% cash back on office supply stores and on Internet, cable and phone services on up to $25,000 annually in combined purchases, 1% after that. Also, earn 2% cash back at gas stations and restaurants on the first $25,000 in combined purchases, 1% after that. 1% cash back is the rate you earn on all other purchases.
- Get 12 months of 0% intro APR on purchases. A variable APR of 13.24% to 19.24% applies thereafter.
Compare business credit cards
More guides on Finder
OakStone Platinum Secured Mastercard® review
Build credit with this secured credit card.
Bank of America® Cash Rewards Secured review
Earn cash back on your purchases and build your credit.
cred.ai Visa card review
A no-annual-fee card with tools to protect your funds and build credit.
SoFi Credit Card review
A new 2% cashback card enters the ring.
Self Visa® Credit Card review
Open a credit-builder loan before getting this secured card.
How business credit cards can help your business get through the coronavirus downturn
These types of business cards can help during uncertain times.
SunTrust Prime Rewards Credit Card review
Earn flat cash back on all purchases without paying an annual fee.
GM BuyPower Card® review
GM customers will get strong rewards using this card.
United Club℠ Infinite Card review
A premium United Airlines credit card with generous rewards.
Expensify Card review
Automatically track expenses using the Expensify app.
Ask an Expert