Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Compare business loans like Kabbage
Get access to ongoing funds for your small business with a Kabbage line of credit of up to $250,000.
- Link your business accounts for added convenience when applying.
- Borrow only what you need and pay it back on your own schedule.
- Three ways to withdraw funds: online, mobile app, and card.
- Monthly fee could be as high as 10% of the borrowed amount.
- Business revenue must be over $50,000 a year.
Looking for business lenders with more lenient eligibility criteria?
LoanBuilder offers customizable business loans with fast funding. It’s maximum loan amount of $500,000 is twice that of Kabbage. Business owners wanting to borrow more than $250,000 will want to consider LoanBuilder.
- It’s easy to know your costs. This provider’s online tool allows you to adjust estimated terms to find the right payment schedule for your cash flow.
- Higher loan amounts than Kabbage.
- Although LoanBuilder’s personal credit score requirement is at a modest 550, it’s still more strict than Kabbage which doesn’t list a hard minimum credit score.
OnDeck offers term loans of up to $250,000 and lines of credit of up to $100,000 with fast application processing and funding.
- Fast application, approval and funding process.
- Available in all 50 states.
- Loyalty benefits for returning customers.
- Business revenue of $100,000+ per year required.
- Some industries not eligible for a loan.
Looking to grow your business? You could qualify for up to $5,000,000 with a low interest rate, longer term SBA loan.
- Prequalify in minutes.
- Quick turnaround for smaller loans.
- Long repayment terms.
- Connects you with multiple options.
- Fee for prepayment.
- Longer turnaround time for large loans.
- Good personal credit required.
- Restrictions on how funds can be used.
Qualify for a business loan of up to $2,000,000, even if you have bad personal credit.
- Fast turnaround, with minimal paperwork required.
- No prepayment penalty.
- Apply with a low personal credit score, even in the 500s.
- No pre-approval.
- Daily loan repayment could eat into cash flow.
- High rate of loan renewals, which could indicate inability for borrowers to repay high rates.
- $100,000+ minimum annual revenue required.
A secure business lender connection platform that could help you get up to $100,000 to finance your small business.
- Network of legit business lenders with a wide variety of financing options.
- Fast funding options available.
- Not a direct lender.
- $250 – $400 underwriting fee if you accept a loan their platform.
- Typically requires good personal credit.
See how other top providers compare to different lenders by checking out A-to-Z directory.
More guides on Finder
Small banks approve more PPP loans than other lenders — here’s how to find one
Small lenders continue to offer a lifeline to small businesses for First and Second Draw loans.
Direct Funding Now review
This lender’s lack of transparency may make it more difficult to know what you’re getting into.
NY expands COVID-19 small business loan program
Now 90% of all small businesses in New York State can qualify for NYFLF.
Best debt consolidation loans of 2021
Compare 6 lenders to find one that’s a good fit for your needs.
Opportunity Fund business loans review
A lender who primarily offers loans to underserved small business owners.
Newchip review: Virtual resources for startups
Take your business to the next level with an accelerated program and investor access. Grow your businesses and potentially get funded.
Union Bank business loans review
This West Coast bank offers term loans and a lending program for underrepresented business owners.
Stripe Capital review
A quick way to finance your business — but with no upfront details about cost.
Susquehanna Community Bank loans review
Agriculture businesses and other local operations can benefit from a range of low-cost financing.
Bayonne Community Bank loans review
BCB Bank offers a substantial package of business financing in NJ and NY.
Ask an Expert