Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
Samsung promo codes
Shop the latest phones, tablets, TVs and more.
Since its founding in 1969, Samsung Electronics has become one of the top names in high-quality, reliable electronics. Shop for virtually all things digital here, including the latest smartphones, tablets, TVs, audio systems, cameras, appliances and more.
Popular Samsung coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|28 Mar 2020||2020 QLED TVs now: $529.99||********|
|25 Mar 2020||Financing available for the 2020 frame tv starting at only $27.78/month||********|
|25 Mar 2020||Buy an unlocked Galaxy Note10 and get free AKG wireless headphones||********|
|25 Mar 2020||Up to 40% off kitchen packages + extra $200 off||********|
|25 Mar 2020||Trade Up to any Galaxy Note10 and get $250 instant credit||********|
What can I buy at Samsung.com?
- Mobile devices. Shop the latest Galaxy smartphones, certified pre-owned phones, tablets, wearables and virtual reality sets.
- Computers and laptops. Browse Windows computers and laptops, Chromebooks, monitors, printers and accessories.
- TV and home theater. You’ll find TVs and home theater systems with the latest technology, including QLED, HUD and Smart TVs, 4K Blu-ray players, soundbars and more.
- Appliances. Whether you’re looking for a regular household appliance like a washer, dryer, stove or refrigerator or are looking to upgrade to smart home options with Samsung SmartThings, this tech retailer has you covered.
Brands you can purchase from Samsung.com
Obviously, you’ll find Samsung-branded appliances and phones, including Galaxy smartphones and tablets. In addition, you can buy Chromebooks and Windows computers, laptops and VR headsets here.
How to use your promo code
Shipping, delivery and payments
Can I get free delivery?
Yes, just spend over $50 and get free standard shipping. During some special promotions, you might be able to get free standard shipping on all orders, no matter how much you spend.
You have a few different shipping options when you buy from Samsung.com:
|Shipping option||Cost||Delivery speed|
Standard (orders more than $50)
1 – 5 business days
Standard (orders $50 and under)
|Varies based on location and size/weight of items||1 – 5 business days|
2 business days
|1 business day|
Samsung also offers White Glove delivery on select TVs. The cost of this service will depend on your location and the size/weight of your TV. It includes:
- Delivery by trained professionals
- Placement of your TV into any accessible room in your home that you’d like
- Removal of the TV from its packaging
- Assembly of the TV stand (if applicable)
- Placement of the TV on your furniture (if applicable)
- Connecting the TV to a power supply and verifying that the TV can be turned on
- Removal of the packaging from your home
White Glove delivery does not include:
- Assembly of TV furniture
- Wall mounting or installation
- Connection of audio or video sources to the TV
- Removal of old TVs/components
How can I track my order?
You can track your Samsung order by logging into your account and clicking on the appropriate order number.
If you don’t have an account, go to Samsung’s website, click on Support > Order support > Check order status and enter your information into the form. You will need your order to do this, which should have been supplied in an email once your item(s) shipped. If you can’t find your order number, contact Samsung customer service.
Samsung accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Diner’s Club and JCB. All payment information is encrypted by Samsung’s servers, so you can rest assured that your info is safe when you shop.
When you complete your order, Samsung will place a pre-authorization hold on your card for the total amount of your order. This does not mean that your card has been charged yet, so you are not responsible to pay anything and will not incur interest until your order successfully ships. That way, if your order is cancelled prior to shipment for any reason, you will not be charged.
What’s Samsung’s return policy?
Defective or unopened items can be returned to Samsung within 15 days of purchase, as long as they’re in the original packaging with all of the included accessories and/or free promotional items. You’ll need to include a return merchandise authorization number with your return. The customer pays for shipping.
There are a couple of exceptions to this return policy, though:
- If you want to return an item that came with a free promotional gift, you’ll have to return the gift along with your paid-for product.
- Shipping and handling fees from your original order will not be refunded, unless Samsung determines that the item(s) was defective.
- Appliances purchased directly through Samsung need to be returned within 15 days of accepting their delivery.
Can I exchange my item for a different color or size?
Exchanges follow the same policies as returns and must be accompanied by an RMA number. You’ll have 15 days from your purchase date to obtain an RMA number and send your item back for an exchange.
Samsung will cover the cost of return shipping for exchanges, however.
Are Samsung returns free?
Returns are only free if the product has been deemed damaged or defective by Samsung. Otherwise, the customer pays for return shipping.
How do I return an item to Samsung?
- Log into your Samsung.com account or look up your order under the Order support tab.
- Enter the order number of the item(s) you wish to return.
- If that order is still within the return window, you will see a return button. Click that to obtain your RMA number.
- Follow the specific instructions on your RMA form to complete your return.
Samsung’s returns address
The return address will vary based on the product you’re returning, so be sure to follow the instructions on your RMA form prior to sending to ensure it goes to the right address.
When’s the next sale?
Samsung’s best sales tend to coincide with big shopping events like Black Friday and Cyber Monday, so if you’re looking for an unbeatable deal, you might have to hold out for the holiday season. During other times of the year, you can still snag a promo code or find a slightly discounted price on select products from time-to-time.
To stay on top of the latest deals and sales at your favorite stores, sign up for finder’s deals newsletter!
What sets this brand apart?
Many people may not know that Samsung Electronics is only one component of Samsung Group, which includes around 80 different businesses. Its Construction Division, for example, was responsible for building the Burj, Khalifa, currently the world’s tallest building. The Group also has a Heavy Industry Division, which has four million square feet of shipyard in which to work.
As for its Electronics Division, Samsung employs more workers than its competitors — with 370,000 and counting — plus rakes in more revenue. In fact, Samsung has been the world leader in TV sales for the past 10 years!
What do people really say about this brand?
Samsung products have a proven track record of excellence, and customers seem to remain loyal to the brand once they’ve found a product or two they’ve loved. If you buy directly through Samsung, keep in mind that you’ll be working with a 15-day return window, though.
What is Samsung’s history?
Samsung got its start back in 1938, when founder Lee Byung-chul started a small trading company in Su-dong. The name comes from the Korean hanja word Samsung, meaning “tri-star.”
Propelled by the Korean War, Byung-chul was forced to move his modest company dealing in dried fish, locally-grown produce and noodles several times and expand into other industries as needed. This eventually lead to the company’s introduction into the business, security and retail space. In the late 1960s, Samsung broke into the electronics industry, forming several smaller electronics-related divisions.
Today, Samsung is a global leader in electronics sales, particularly for cell phones and TVs, and Apple is one of its largest competitors.
How can I contact customer support?
Call Samsung customer support at 1-800-SAMSUNG, seven days a week during extended business hours. You can also fill out its online form to send an email, or get in touch through social media @samsungsupport.
What about social media?
Samsung encourages customers to ask questions and engage in discussions with other Samsung customers on its Facebook and Twitter pages. If you send the company a private Facebook message, you should hear back from someone within a few hours.
You can also scroll through these pages for more information about the latest tech releases. Samsung has also taken to social media with new ad campaigns promoting its SmartThings devices for the home. If you haven’t heard of these yet, check out some of the videos on Samsung social media.
Why should I shop at Samsung.com?
- Excellent quality. Samsung has made a name for itself in the tech/electronics space and is known for putting out high-quality devices.
- Great reviews. You’ll be hard-pressed to find many negative reviews of Samsung products.
- Free shipping on most orders. All orders over $50 ship for free, and sometimes you’ll get free shipping on smaller orders, too.
- Returns aren’t free. Unless your item arrives damaged or defective.
- Small return window. Returns must be made within 15 days of the purchase date.
Samsung is known for being a top competitor in the electronics and home appliances spaces. If you’re shopping for a new mobile device, TV or appliance, Samsung products are worth a look.
Frequently asked questions
Latest shopping headlines
Ask an Expert