Quicken® World Mastercard® review
Helpful tools for Quicken users and no annual fee.
- Get this card if you’re a Quicken user who wants to earn rewards on everyday purchases without paying an annual fee.
- Pick something else if you want an intro APR period or cash back.
- Apply with a good to excellent credit score of 670 or higher.
Up to 2x
13.99% to 22.99%
Purchase APR (variable)
Recommended credit score
Kliment Dukovski is a credit cards and investments writer. He's written over 600 articles to help readers find and compare the best credit cards. Kliment has also written on money transfers, home loans and more. Previously, he ghostwrote guides and articles on foreign exchange, stock market trading and cryptocurrencies.
The Quicken® World Mastercard® is designed to help you manage your finances more effectively. It lets you fully integrate with your Quicken software and — using the Quicken app — monitor your spending in real time. Its accelerated points on everyday spending also make this a strong credit card.
- Rewards. Earn 2x points on your bills — including utilities, telephone, cable, club memberships and Quicken software subscription; at grocery stores and supermarkets; and restaurants, bars and fast food. On all other purchases, earn 1x points.
- No annual fee. You won’t pay any fees to own the card.
You’ll also like …
- Travel Benefits. When traveling, enjoy Mastercard perks like Boingo Wi-Fi, rideshare protection, Mastercard concierge service and more.
- Security Benefits. Get protected with zero fraud liability and Mastercard ID theft protection.
- Purchase Protection. Pay your cell phone bill with your Quicken card and get phone protection.
- No penalty APR. You won’t incur a penalty APR if you make a late payment.
Compare rewards credit cards
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
What to watch out for
- Foreign transaction fee. Transactions made outside of the US in US dollars will cost you a fee of 2% of the transaction. All other foreign transactions will cost you 3% of the amount.
- No intro APR. If you’re looking to transfer your balance from another account or to make a large purchase and carry the balance interest-free, this may not be a good card for you.
- No signup bonus. The card doesn’t have a signup bonus. However, some customers claim they received a personalized offer with $100 bonus after spending $500 in the first 90 days.
If you use Quicken software to manage your personal finances, the Quicken® World Mastercard® could be a nice addition to your wallet. Without paying an annual fee, you’ll get to earn accelerated points on several categories of purchases and you can easily monitor your credit card spending.
If you think there may be a better card for you, consider other rewards credit cards and compare your options.