Borrow up to $10,000 and build a positive credit history with NetCredit.
If you’re in need of a large personal loan and your credit is less-than-perfect, consider applying with NetCredit. You’ll find out if you’re eligible without the initial application affecting your credit, and if you’re approved, you can receive your loan as soon as the following business day.
You can improve your credit by making your payments on time – NetCredit reports to two major credit bureaus.
Find out more of the benefits of a NetCredit personal loan below.
|Product Name||NetCredit Personal Loan|
|Min Loan Amount||$1,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$10,000|
|Min APR||From 34 - 155%|
|Requirements||Varies depending on your state of residence.|
- Fast turnaround time
- Flexible repayments for this loan
- No application, early payment or late fees
- Maximum loan amount depends upon state limit.
- Loan may not available in all states.
- You must be over the age of 18.
- Be legal resident(s) of the United States.
- Have a social security number.
How does borrowing from NetCredit work?
The process starts with you checking your eligibility by submitting an online form. NetCredit uses its My Score Saver, which means an inquiry won’t affect your credit score.
If you’re approved, NetCredit will offer you loan based on what you can afford, your credit history, state requirements and your current financial situation. You can choose to accept the loan amount offered or borrow less, and if you don’t agree with the terms, you’re under no obligation to sign.
There are a number of ways for you to repay your loan, including electronic funds transfer, check, debit card, credit card, money order, MoneyGram or Western Union.
Your positive payment history will be reported to two major credit reporting agencies, helping you to build your score, but you should be aware that this reporting can also have a negative impact on your credit if you make a late payment or miss one entirely. It’s important to have a budget and an ability to repay any loan amount before you borrow.
What are the benefits of a NetCredit personal loan?
NetCredit offers a number of valuable features, including:
- Fast turnaround time. You’ll know if you’re approved almost instantly and offered a loan amount soon after. You can expect to receive your loan as soon as the next business day.
- Choice of repayments. You’re able to choose how you repay your loan, either through electronic funds transfer, where your bank account will be automatically debited on the payment dates, or via some of the methods discussed above.
- Build your credit history. NetCredit reports your payment activity to TransUnion and Experian, helping you to build a positive credit history.
- Early repayment and refinancing. Choose to pay your loan off in full ahead of time, make an additional payment or bring a payment forward, all without penalty. You’re also able to refinance in order to lower your repayments or borrow more money, although this depends on your state of residence.
- Manage your loan online. Update your personal, employment and contact details and check your loan payments through your online account.
- Unsecured. You won’t be required to use any of your assets to guarantee the loan.
- Multiple states of operation. NetCredit offers its services to residents of 28 states. Check its website to see how much you can borrow and the other terms of a personal loan.
How do NetCredit personal loans compare?
How much does a NetCredit loan cost?
After you apply and are approved for your NetCredit loan, you will be offered a loan amount, shown the interest and have a chance to review the terms, which will depend on your financial situation and credit score. Your loan offer document will outline all associated fees and costs so be sure to read them carefully before you agree.
Always be sure you’re able to repay a loan before signing a contract. If you miss a payment or are late, it could incur more fees and have a negative impact on your credit score.
Is it safe to borrow from NetCredit?
Here’s how to find out if you’re eligible
NetCredit will evaluate your eligibility based on your financial situation. You’ll need to provide some information to find out if you’re eligible.
- Be a US citizen
- Be at least 18 years old (varies by state)
- Have a steady source of income
- Have an active, open bank account
- Proof of income (paystubs, SSI benefits, etc.)
- Proof of identity (Social Security number, driver’s license, etc.)
If you’re looking for a larger personal loan with flexible repayment features that can help you rebuild your credit, Net Credit is an option for you to consider. Make sure to compare your personal loan options before applying so you get the best loan for your needs.
Frequently asked questions
Are there any hidden fees?
No, the ClearCost for Me program ensures there will be no additional fees.