Build a positive credit history and borrow up to $10,000 with Net Credit.
If you’re in need of a large personal loan and your credit history is less than perfect, you can consider applying with Net Credit. You will find out if you’re eligible without the initial application affecting your credit file, and if you’re approved you can receive your loan the following business day.
You can also improve your credit by making your repayments on time – Net Credit reports payments to two major credit bureaus. Find out more of the benefits of a Net Credit Personal Loan below.
|Product Name||NetCredit Installment Loan|
|Min Loan Amount||$1,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$10,000|
|Initial Maximum Loan Amount||Varies|
|Loan Term||Varies upon state|
|Turnaround Time||1 business day|
|Total Cost of Borrowing $100||Total costs will vary based on your state and credit score.|
|Requirements||Varies based upon state of application|
- Fast turnaround time
- Flexible repayments for this loan
- No application, early payment or late fees
- Maximum loan amount depends upon state limit.
- Loan may not available in all states.
- Late fees may apply
How does borrowing from Net Credit work?
The process starts with you checking your eligibility by submitting an online form. Net Credit uses My ScoreSaver, which means this inquiry won’t affect your credit score. If you’re approved you will be offered a loan amount based on what you can afford, your credit history, state requirements and your employment and financial situation. If you want to borrow less than the amount offered to you, you can do so.
This whole process is completed quickly and you can expect to receive your approved loan amount by the next business day. You then repay your loan via electronic funds transfer (ACH Debits) or using remotely-created checks (RCCs). Your positive repayment history will be reported to two major credit reporting agencies, helping you to build your score.
- Product Name: Net Credit Personal Loans
- Loan Term: 6-60 days
- APR: Varies between 34% to 155% depending on your state of residence
- Borrower Maximums: $1000
Are payday loans legal in your state?
Hover over your state of residence (or click on your state if you’re using a mobile device) to find out if payday loans are legal in your state.
What features does a Net Credit Personal Loan come with?
There are a number of convenient and flexible features that come with this loan, including:
- Fast turnaround time. You will be approved for your loan instantly and you will be offered your loan amount soon after approval. You can expect to receive your loan the next business day.
- Choice of repayments. You’re able to choose how you repay your loan – either through electronic funds transfer, where your bank account will be automatically debited on the repayment dates, or RCCs, where Net Credit will create paper checks in your name and present these for your payments.
- Build your credit history. Net Credit reports your payment activity to TransUnion and Experian, helping you to build a positive credit history.
- Early repayment and refinancing. Choose to pay your loan off in full ahead of time, make an additional payment or bring a payment forward, all without penalty. You’re also able to refinance by lowering your repayments or borrowing more money, but this depends on your state of residence.
- Manage your loan online. Update your personal, employment and contact details and check your loan payments through your online account.
- Unsecured. You won’t be required to use any of your assets to guarantee the loan.
How much does a Net Credit loan cost?
After you apply and are approved for your Net Credit loan, you will be offered a loan amount, terms and interest rate – these will depend on your financial situation and credit score, and also on the state you reside in. You will be able to review all associated fees and costs before you agree to the loan.
Is it safe to borrow from Net Credit?
Here’s how to find out if you’re eligible
Finding out if you’re eligible for a Net Credit loan involves you filling out a quick online form, and this won’t affect your credit score. Net Credit will evaluate your eligibility based on your financial situation. You’ll need to provide the following information to find out your if you’re eligible.
- Citizenship in the United States
- At least 18 years of age
- A steady source of income
- An active, open bank account
During the application process, you may also be asked to provide the following documentation:
- Proof of income (paystubs, SSI benefits, etc.)
- Proof of identity (Social Security number, driver’s license, etc.)
Frequently asked questions
Does Net Credit report to the major credit bureaus?
Yes they do. If you’re trying to build your credit rating, getting a loan through Net Credit is a great way to start.
Will my credit score be affected by applying?
No, it is only a soft inquiry that will not affect your creditworthiness.
Are there any hidden fees?
No, the ClearCost for me program ensures there will be no additional fees.
If you’re looking for a larger personal loan with flexible repayment features and that can help you rebuild your credit, Net Credit’s loan is one to consider. Make sure to compare your personal loan options before applying so you can get the best loan for your needs.