Build a positive credit history and borrow up to $10,000 with NetCredit.
If you’re in need of a large personal loan and your credit history is less than perfect, you can consider applying with NetCredit. You will find out if you’re eligible without the initial application affecting your credit, and if you’re approved you can receive your loan the following business day.
You can also improve your credit by making your payments on time – NetCredit reports payments to two major credit bureaus. Find out more of the benefits of a NetCredit personal loan below.
|Product Name||NetCredit Personal Loan|
|Min Loan Amount||$1,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$10,000|
|Min APR||From 34 - 155%|
|Requirements||Varies depending on your state of residence.|
- Fast turnaround time
- Flexible repayments for this loan
- No application, early payment or late fees
- Maximum loan amount depends upon state limit.
- Loan may not available in all states.
- Late fees may apply
- You must be over the age of 18.
- Be legal resident(s) of the United States.
- Have a social security number.
How does borrowing from NetCredit work?
The process starts with you checking your eligibility by submitting an online form. NetCredit uses its My ScoreSaver, which means this inquiry won’t affect your credit score.
If you’re approved, you will be offered a loan amount based on what you can afford, your credit history, state requirements and your financial situation. You can choose to accept the loan amount offered or borrow less.
This process is completed quickly, and you can expect to receive your approved loan amount by the next business day.
You repay your loan via electronic funds transfer (a recurring payment option), or you can make your payment with a paper check, debit card, credit card, money order, MoneyGram or Western Union. Your positive payment history will be reported to two major credit reporting agencies, helping you to build your score.
Be aware that this reporting can also have a negative impact on your credit score if you make a late payment or miss one entirely. It’s important to have a budget and an ability to repay any loan amount before you borrow.
What are the benefits of a NetCredit personal loan?
NetCredit offers a number of valuable features, including:
- Fast turnaround time. You’ll know if you’re approved almost instantly and offered a loan amount soon after. You can expect to receive your loan the next business day.
- Choice of repayments. You’re able to choose how you repay your loan, either through electronic funds transfer, where your bank account will be automatically debited on the payment dates, or via some of the methods discussed above.
- Build your credit history. NetCredit reports your payment activity to TransUnion and Experian, helping you to build a positive credit history.
- Early repayment and refinancing. Choose to pay your loan off in full ahead of time, make an additional payment or bring a payment forward, all without penalty. You’re also able to refinance by lowering your repayments or by borrowing more money, but this depends on your state of residence.
- Manage your loan online. Update your personal, employment and contact details and check your loan payments through your online account.
- Unsecured. You won’t be required to use any of your assets to guarantee the loan.
How do NetCredit personal loans compare?
How much does a NetCredit loan cost?
After you apply and are approved for your NetCredit loan, you will be offered a loan amount, terms and interest rate, usually between 34% to 155% depending on your state of residence. These will depend on your financial situation and credit score. You will be able to review all associated fees and costs before you agree to the loan.
Always be sure you’re able to repay a loan before signing a contract. If you miss a payment or are late, it could incur more fees and have a negative impact on your credit score.
Is it safe to borrow from NetCredit?
Here’s how to find out if you’re eligible
Finding out if you’re eligible for a NetCredit loan involves filling out a quick online form, which won’t affect your credit score.
NetCredit will evaluate your eligibility based on your financial situation. You’ll need to provide the following information to find out if you’re eligible.
- US citizenship
- At least 18 years old
- A steady source of income
- An active, open bank account
During the application process, you may also be asked to provide the following documentation:
- Proof of income (paystubs, SSI benefits, etc.)
- Proof of identity (Social Security number, driver’s license, etc.)
If you’re looking for a larger personal loan with flexible repayment features that can help you rebuild your credit, Net Credit’s loan is one to consider. Make sure to compare your personal loan options before applying so you get the best loan for your needs.
Frequently asked questions
Does NetCredit report to the major credit bureaus?
Yes. If you’re trying to build your credit rating, getting a loan through NetCredit is a great way to start. However, if you’re not sure you’ll be able to make the payments, it’s best not to take out a loan as it can negatively impact your credit score.
Will my credit score be affected by applying?
Not initially. Checking your eligibility starts with only a soft inquiry that will not affect your credit. After a loan offer is extended, NetCredit conducts a hard inquiry which cause a small temporary impact to your credit score.
Are there any hidden fees?
No, the ClearCost for Me program ensures there will be no additional fees.