Finder makes money from featured partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
Compare long-term balance transfer credit cards
How much interest can you save with a long-term balance transfer credit card?
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Best balance transfer credit cards of 2022
Need to save interest on your existing debt? Here are the best balance transfer cards for 2022.
- Can I pay off my auto loan with a credit card?
You might be able to save with a balance transfer — but only if you pay it off before the 0% intro period ends.
- Is a balance transfer worth it?
Save money on interest payments with a balance transfer.
- Combine credit cards with a balance transfer
Consolidate your credit card debts under one account and save with a 0% balance transfer credit card.
- Are there 0% interest balance transfer cards for 24 months?
Pay off your debt interest-free with a long 0% intro APR on these balance transfer credit cards.
- Capital One balance transfer credit cards
Consider these cards if you want strong rewards and time to make an interest-free balance transfer.
- Discover balance transfer credit cards
Get zero interest on balance transfers for 14 months.
- Compare Visa travel credit cards
With worldwide acceptance, Visa credit cards are one of the best for travel. Your choices include airline, hotel, cruise and general travel credit cards.
- Debt consolidation loan vs. balance transfer credit card
Both can help you organize your debt and save on interest, but which will save you more money?