Flight school can be costly, especially if your program doesn't qualify for federal aid. But don't let the sticker price deter you. If your dream is to become a pilot, you have options to pay for flight school beyond traditional student loans.
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Compare working capital loans
Help cover your business’s day-to-day costs with a working capital loan.
- Compare $20,000 business loans
Compare lenders and today and learn how to pick a provider that offers the kind of financing your business needs.
- What happens to my home loan if I die?
Learn about what will happen to your home loan when you die and how to avoid any nasty situations with some pre-planning.
- Compare SBA startup loan options
Government-backed financing for when you’re stable enough to repay a loan, but too green to qualify at a bank.
- How to move to Canada
Explore the options and programs that Canada has in place to help you move to Canada.
- 9 steps to make the most of your debt relief program
Reduce your debt by around 30% after fees — but only if you can stick with the program. Here’s how.
- 7 debt relief scams to have on your radar
Don’t be fooled by false promises — here are red flags to watch out for and tips to find a legit company.
- Smallest businesses finally get a fair crack at a PPP loan. Do you qualify?
The White House announced new changes to PPP loans, helping the smallest businesses and opening access to people with student loan defaults or nonfraudulent felony convictions.
- No, Biden won’t forgive $50K of your student loans; here’s the plan he actually supports
President Biden said he supports offering $10,000 in forgiveness for federal loans, plus a few other options. Here’s what to expect.
- Compare free life insurance
No-cost options are available, but these policies may not offer the coverage you need.