Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
Discover it® Cash Back vs Citi® Double Cash Card
Two excellent credit cards with cashback rewards and no annual fee.
The only similarity between these two cards is that they earn cash back and have a $0 annual fee. The Discover it® Cash Back earns a massive cashback rate on rotating categories each quarter and lets you double your earned cash back at the end of your first year. The Citi® Double Cash Card comes with a flat cashback rate on all purchases and has a longer balance transfer intro APR period.
Check out all other perks and features in the table below.
Summary of card features
Discover it® Cash Back
- No annual fee
- Excellent rewards in rotating categories
- Solid intro APR on purchases and balance transfers
- Cashback Match on all rewards earned during the first card year
Citi® Double Cash Card
- Earn cash back. Earn cash back twice on everything you buy — 1% when you make the purchase and 1% when you pay your balance. Similar cards let you earn 1.5% back. That's up to a $100 difference if you spend $20,000 a year with your card.
- Intro APR on balance transfers. Enjoy 18 months of a 0% intro APR period for balance transfers. Compared to similar cards, this is one of the longest intro periods you can get. After that, a variable APR of 13.99% to 23.99% applies.
- Citi Entertainment℠. Get special access when buying presale tickets or VIP packages for concerts, sports events, dining and more.
Compare credit cardsCompare cashback credit cards
Ask an Expert