Compare industry-leading Luxury Cards to find the right one for your lifestyle.
If you’re ready for a credit card with impressive perks and benefits — including VIP travel access — look no further than a metal-design Luxury Card Mastercard.
Issued by Barclays Bank, the Luxury Card Mastercard Gold Card, Luxury Card Mastercard Black Card and Luxury Card Mastercard Titanium Card provide a generous loyalty rewards program and multiple convenient travel benefits.
Not only that, but each card also offers a 0% intro APR for balance transfers and no foreign transaction fees.
Luxury Card Mastercard Black Card
Earn rewards while you spend with this stainless steel and carbon card that exudes durability and distinction.
- APR: 16.49% variable
- Cash advance rate: 26.74% variable
- Foreign currency conversion fee: none
- Global assistance service
- Extended warranty protection
- Trip cancellation and interruption
Luxury Card overview
Choose from among three state-of-the-art metal card designs.
Luxury Card Mastercard Gold Card
This is the top of the Luxury Card line. Plated with 24-karat gold, it offers 2% cash back and a $100 Global Entry application fee credit.
You’ll also get luxury gifts and a $200 annual airline credit to use toward airline tickets, baggage fees, upgrades and more.
The Luxury Card Mastercard Gold Card gives impressive rewards on purchases, but you’ll pay the highest annual fee of Luxury Card’s three cards — $995 a year and $295 for each additional user.
Learn more about the Luxury Card Mastercard Gold Card
Luxury Card Mastercard Black Card
Made with stainless steel and carbon, the Luxury Card Mastercard Black Card is the middle-tier Luxury Card.
Black offers 1.5% cash back, a $100 Global Entry application fee credit and a $100 annual airline credit that you can use for baggage fees, airline tickets and upgrades. It comes with a lower annual fee than Gold: $495 per year and $195 for each additional user.
Learn more about the Luxury Card Mastercard Black Card
Luxury Card Mastercard Titanium Card
Made of brushed stainless steel and carbon, this card is ideal if you’re not looking to spend a lot on an annual fee but still want a Luxury Card.
Luxury Card Mastercard Titanium Card offers 1% cash back on all spending.
This entry-level Luxury Card comes with lower $195 annual fee and $95 fee for each additional user, but you’ll miss out on perks included in the higher tiers — for instance, airline credit, luxury gifts and a Global Application fee credit.
While you’ll find other metal cards on the market — like the Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card, the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card, the Chase Sapphire Reserve Card and the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card — Luxury Card Mastercards offer more for travel.
Benefits of the Luxury Cards suite
- Return protection. Need to return a purchase, but the retailer won’t take it back? Luxury Card’s return protection may reimburse you within 90 days of your purchase.
- Global assistance service. Enjoy worldwide 24-hour emergency assistance. Luxury Card also offers emergency card replacement and emergency cash advance services.
- Trip cancellation and interruption. When you purchase airline tickets using your Luxury Card, you could be reimbursed for nonrefundable trip cancellation and change fees.
- Travel assistance service. If your travel documents are stolen or lost, MasterTrip Travel Assistance can help. It also provides medical, law, embassy and consulate referrals.
- Extended warranty protection. Double your original manufacturer’s warranty for eligible items purchased with your Luxury Card.
- Auto rental collision waiver. If you rent a car with your Luxury Card, you could get reimbursed for theft or damages to the vehicle.
Other benefits include:
- Generous rewards program. Spend $1,000 within the first 90 days of opening your account to receive 10,000 rewards points. Receive one point for each dollar you spend, with double points on airline purchases.
- Airfare benefits. Redeem a $1,000 airline ticket with no blackout dates or seat restrictions when you save up 50,000 rewards points.
- Luxury magazine. This members-only magazine is organized by Luxury Card’s team of editors, designers and writers.
- Priority pass select. Access more than 950 lounges across 400 cities worldwide for free.
- Concierge services. Luxury concierge specialists can fulfill requests anytime from anywhere. (The Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card and Capital One Venture Card lack this feature.)
- Price protection. If you find a lower price on an item within 120 days of purchasing it, Luxury Card could reimburse you the difference.
- Baggage delay insurance. If your checked baggage is delayed in transit, you can be reimbursed for the cost of replacing essential personal or business items. (Airline tickets must be purchased with your Luxury Card.)
- Travel accident insurance. When you purchase airline tickets with your Luxury Card, you’re insured up to $250,000 against accidental loss of life or dismemberment.
- Intro balance transfer APR. Get 0% APR on balance transfers for the first 15 months.
While other cards — like the Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card — offer multiple rewards opportunities, many don’t offer the same luxury gifts or perks of this card.
What to watch out for
- High annual fee. Annual fees vary from $195 to $995, depending on the tiered card you choose.
- No intro APR on purchases. The full purchase APR kicks in as soon as you start swiping your Luxury Card.
- Shorter billing cycle. Expect your due date to be at least 23 days after the close of each billing cycle.
Fees and interest APR
- Purchase APR. 15.99% (which is lower than the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card’s APR)
- Balance transfer APR. 0% intro rate for the first 15 billing cycles on balance transfers made within 45 days, after which 15.99% kicks in.
- Cash advance APR. 26.24%
- Cash advance fee. $10 or 5% of the cash advance amount, whichever is greater
- Minimum interest charge. $0.50
- Balance transfer fee. $5 or 3% of the transfer amount, whichever is greater
- Foreign transaction fee. No fee
- Late payment fee. Up to $37 (varies by state)
- Returned payment fee. Up to $37 (varies by state)
To be eligible, you must be:
- At least 18 years old.
- A US citizen or permanent resident of the US or a US territory.