Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
USAA credit cards: Which one is best for you?
Compare credit cards from the bank of choice for military families and read card reviews.
Compare USAA credit cards
USAA has carved out a niche as the premier bank for military families. Its hallmark is its special interest rate for active military personnel, but a few of its cards offer strong rewards as well. Use our table to compare all USAA credit cards side-by-side and find the one that fits your needs.
Compare up to 4 providers
Read more on this topic
- Can I add my USAA credit card to Apple Pay?
Pay with your Apple device at participating locations.
- USAA credit card extended warranty: How does it work?
Each eligible item gets an additional warranty of up to one year.
- USAA car rental insurance: How does it work?
Every USAA credit card currently offers car rental coverage.
- How to activate a USAA credit card
There are two ways to activate your USAA credit card.
- How to get a USAA cash advance
Get cash from your credit line with your USAA credit card.
- How to increase your USAA credit limit
Use your card responsibly to increase your purchasing power.
- USAA credit cards with no foreign transaction fee
You can apply if you’re affiliated with the military.
- USAA balance transfer credit cards
Make a quick electronic balance transfer with a potentially low ongoing APR with USAA.
- How to prequalify for USAA credit cards
USAA members can get prequalified and see select offers that may be right for them.
- How to cancel a USAA credit card without calling
How to cancel a USAA credit card without calling, what to consider before you cancel and what to do after you close your account.