Finder may earn compensation from partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
Compare cashback cards with no foreign transaction fees
Save when using your card abroad and earn cash back on your purchases.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- eBay NFTs review and guide
A deep dive into eBay’s foray into the NFT ecosystem, looking at everything from available categories to potential drawbacks.
- Tremont Credit Union Visa Signature College Real Rewards Card review
A simple student card with modest benefits.
- Capital One Quicksilver Secured Cash Rewards credit card review
Qualify with bad credit and earn 1.5% on all purchases.
- Revvi Visa® Card Review
A card with far too many fees to properly serve its purpose.
- First Boulevard account review
First Boulevard offers banking services tailored to Black Americans, but it’s currently waitlisted.
- World of Hyatt Business Credit Card
A flexible Hyatt business card with a huge 75,000 point bonus.
- Figure Pay prepaid debit card review
The Figure Pay card is free and earns rewards, but it lacks several standard features.
- Teachers Federal Credit Union Teachers Student Visa review
A simple, zero-frills student card for Teachers Federal members.
- Premier Members Credit Union Student Credit Card review
A student card without enough to offer to make it worth it.
- ALEC Student Select Rewards Visa Review
A student 0% intro APR card that earns light rewards on purchases.