When is my account considered high-risk?
Fleetcor may deem your account high-risk if:
- Your commercial credit score is below 520.
- Your personal credit score is below 660.
- Fleetcor has assessed more than one late fee to your account in any 12-month rolling period.
- Your account is 30 or more days late in any 12-month rolling period.
- You make a payment that your bank doesn’t honor.
If you have a high-risk account, Fleetcor may change your billing cycle and spend limit. It may also change the number of days you have to pay your bill. Lastly, it may add a $5 fee on every transaction you make.