Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
Citi® Double Cash Card vs. Capital One® Savor® Cash Rewards Credit Card
Summary of card features
Citi® Double Cash Card
- Earn cash back. Earn cash back twice on everything you buy — 1% when you make the purchase and 1% when you pay your balance. Similar cards let you earn 1.5% back. That's up to a $100 difference if you spend $20,000 a year with your card.
- Intro APR on balance transfers. Enjoy 18 months of a 0% intro APR period for balance transfers. Compared to similar cards, this is one of the longest intro periods you can get. After that, a variable APR of 13.99% to 23.99% applies.
- Citi Entertainment℠. Get special access when buying presale tickets or VIP packages for concerts, sports events, dining and more.
Capital One® Savor® Cash Rewards Credit Card
- Cash back. Earn 4% back on dining and entertainment, and 2% back at grocery stores. Purchases made on sporting tickets at Vivid Seats earn 8% cash back until January 2022. All other purchases earn 1% cash back.
- Signup bonus. Earn $300 bonus cash once you spend $3,000 in your first 3 months when you opened your account.
- High minimum credit line. Your credit line depends on multiple factors, but with this card you won't get a lower credit line than $5,000.
Compare credit cards
Ask an Expert