Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
Chase Slate® credit card vs Discover it® Cash Back
Do you want a balance transfer card or a cashback card?
Find out more about these cards in the table below.
Summary of card features
Chase Slate® credit card
- Intro balance transfer fee for the first 60 days, then $5 or 5% of the transfer, whichever is greater
- 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first 15 months, then 14.99% to 23.74% variable
- Free FICO credit score
Discover it® Cash Back
- No annual fee
- Excellent rewards in rotating categories
- Solid intro APR on purchases and balance transfers
- Cashback Match on all rewards earned during the first card year
Ask an Expert