Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
Chase Slate® credit card vs Discover it® Cash Back
Do you want a balance transfer card or a cashback card?
The Chase Slate® credit card is a balance transfer card with a longer 0% intro APR period on balance transfers and a $0 intro balance transfer fee, while the Discover it® Cash Back comes with accelerated cash back on rotating categories each quarter. Both cards have a $0 annual fee.
Find out more about these cards in the table below.
Which card should you choose?
Chase Slate® credit card
- Intro balance transfer fee for the first 60 days, then $5 or 5% of the transfer, whichever is greater
- 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first 15 months, then 16.49% to 25.24% variable
- Free FICO credit score
Discover it® Cash Back
- No annual fee
- Excellent rewards in rotating categories
- Solid intro APR on purchases and balance transfers
- Cashback Match on all rewards earned during the first card year
Ask an Expert