Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
Chase Freedom Unlimited® vs Discover it® Cash Back
Do you want flat cash back or rotating categories?
Summary of card features
Chase Freedom Unlimited®
- Earn 5% on travel purchased through Chase, 3% on dining at restaurants and drugstores, and an impressive 1.5% on all other purchases.
- Get a signup bonus of $200 after you spend $500 within your first 3 months of account opening.
- You'll also earn 5% cash back at grocery stores on up to $12,000 in the first year (then 1.5%).
- Don't pay an annual fee.
Discover it® Cash Back
- No annual fee
- Excellent rewards in rotating categories
- Solid intro APR on purchases and balance transfers
- Cashback Match on all rewards earned during the first card year
Ask an Expert