Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Infiniti Q50 insurance rates
Average Infiniti Q50 insurance rates
The average insurance costs for a Infiniti Q50 is $220 a month — or $2,640 a year, about double the national average of $1,300. With a base price of $33,950, the annual insurance cost–to–base car price ratio is 7.8%, a little higher than the average of 4%. Filter car insurance companies by your state to get a quote.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Electric vehicles in 2021: How new models, insurance rates and tax breaks affect their cost to own
See average EV insurance rates for 2021 based on Finder’s car model research, plus new models on the horizon.
- How do I prevent keyless car theft?
Keyless cars can be easy to steal with cheap tech, but are they stolen more often?
- North Carolina moped laws & insurance requirements
You won’t need a license if your bike falls under the state’s moped category. But you’ll need liability insurance to safely and legally drive in NC.
- How to read your car insurance policy
Your policy gives info about your coverage and who’s insured — if you know how to read it.
- Auto manufacturers that sell cars in the US
Get the lowdown on 30+ automakers and what they have to offer.
- How to finance an Infiniti
Compare car loan options to get behind the wheel of this luxury Japanese brand.
- Compare electric car insurance
Compare cheap insurance for your electric car and find ways to save.
- How car depreciation affects your car’s value
Cars lose value as soon as they’re driven off the lot. Find out how much your car is worth right now and how to save money on your next car.
- Does car insurance cover a write-off?
If your car gets damaged beyond repair, you could accept an insurance payout or challenge the write-off.
- Compare car insurance rates in Asheville, North Carolina
How to get the best deal on car insurance in Asheville