Brex for Ecommerce review
Please note: This card has been discontinued, and it is not available on our site.
- Get this card if you run an e-commerce business and you want interest-free financing.
- Pick something else if you want a standard small business credit card.
- Apply with a minimum monthly sales of $50,000 and at least one year in business.
Discontinued productThis card has been discontinued, and it is not available on our site. Compare other credit cards or take Finder's credit card quiz to find one that fits your needs.
- Interest-free financing. Use this credit card to get special financing without interest or fees for 60 days.
- Long repayment window. You have 60 days to pay your balance without interest. The amount due must be repaid in full by the end of this period.
- Signup bonus. Enjoy discounts for business services such as Google Ads, Zendesk, Salesforce and Postscript with a combined value of up to $25,000.
- Quick application process. Apply and get your virtual card within minutes. You can start making purchases online while you wait for your physical card to arrive.
You’ll also like
- High credit line. You can get a credit line between 50% and 100% of your future monthly sales, up to $5 million.
- Fraud protection. You won’t be held liable for unauthorized purchases. Also, Brex monitors your account 24/7.
- No personal guarantee. Get your Brex for Ecommerce card without a personal guarantee. This protects your personal credit score if your application is denied or if you fail to pay off your balance.
- Build business credit. Brex reports your credit activities to Dun & Bradstreet and Experian. Use your card responsibly to build your business credit.
- Add new cards. You can easily add employee credit cards, set spending limits and track their spending.
- World Elite Mastercard® benefits. Enjoy global assistance and insurance for travel purchases made with your card, zero liability for unauthorized purchases and advanced ID theft protection.
What to watch out for
- Credit card eligibility. Your company must be active for at least a year with minimum monthly sales of $50,000. If your company is a sole proprietorship it won’t be eligible.
- Can’t carry a balance. You must pay your balance within 60 days.
Compare business credit cards
Full list of Brex credit cards
The Brex for Ecommerce could be a good fit for an e-commerce company that needs interest-free financing, a high credit line and no personal guarantee. You can pay your balance in 60 days without interest. If you’re looking for rewards, you may want to consider the Brex 30 Card.
However, if you think a small business credit card could be better suited for you, compare your options.
Frequently asked questions
Every day you spend money, you get 60 days, interest-free, to pay it off. For example, if you spend $1,000 on March 1, you have to pay it off by May 1. If you spend $2,000 on the next day, you have to pay the $2,000 by May 2 and so on.
Your first five cards have no annual fee. Each additional card costs $5 monthly.
Kliment Dukovski is a credit cards writer. He's written over 600 articles to help readers find and compare the best credit cards. Kliment has also written on money transfers, home loans and more. Previously, he ghostwrote guides and articles on foreign exchange, stock market trading and cryptocurrencies.
The Brex for Ecommerce is a $0 annual fee card, designed for e-commerce business owners who need a 60 day interest-free financing period. As a welcome offer, you get a plethora of discounts, including Google Ads, Zendesk and Salesforce with a combined value of $25,000.
You also get a generous credit line of up to 100% of your future monthly sales up to $5 million, the chance to build your business credit with Dun & Bradstreet and Experian, and you can apply for the card without a personal guarantee and get started with a virtual card as soon as you’re approved.
On the downside, your company must be active for at least a year and earn a minimum of $50,000 per month to be eligible for the card. Also, sole proprietorship companies aren’t eligible. But if you’re an e-commerce business in need of financing, then the Brex for Ecommerce could be an excellent option worth considering.