Get 10,000 after you spend $500 or more using the AT&T Universal Savings and Rewards Card.
We know that everyone's situation is unique and we aim to help you find the right product for you. We may receive compensation when you visit our partners' sites or are approved for their products. You can read more about how we maintain editorial independence and how we make money here.Go shopping using your AT&T Universal Savings and Rewards Card and Earn @cc_bonus_points_signup@ bonus ThankYou Points after you spend $500 in the first 3 months.
|Product Name||Citibank AT&T Universal Savings and Rewards Card|
|Intro APR for Balance Transfer||0% Intro APR for 12 months (with whichever is greater, $5 or 3% balance transfer fee)|
|Balance Transfer Rate (not intro)||13.99% to 23.99% variable|
|APR for Purchases ( Purchase Rate )||13.99% to 23.99% variable|
|Cash Advance Rate||25.24% variable|
|Interest Free Period|
The interest-free period on purchases is the period or number of days you do not have to pay interest on your card purchases. You will be charged interest either from the day you make a purchase or from the statement date, unless you pay the closing balance in full by the due date (or within the interest-free period) on your statement.
|Up to 23 days|
|Foreign Currency Conversion Fee (MC)|
Foreign currency conversion fees are charged when you make a transaction that is converted by a credit card network, such as MasterCard, Visa or American Express, from Australian dollars to a foreign currency. You’ll also incur a currency conversion fee if you make a purchase or obtain a cash advance in Australian dollars while overseas or shopping online with a foreign merchant or financial institution.
|3% of transaction value|
|Minimum Credit Score||Fair (660-699)|
|Minimum Age||18 years of age|
|Late Payment Fee||$35|
|Cash Advance Fee||$10 or 5% of the transaction, whichever is greater|
|Rewards Program||ThankYou Rewards|
|Bonus Points on Sign-up||10,000|
|Rewards Points per $ spent (VISA/MC)||1|
|Rewards Points per $ spent (AMEX)||0|
|Rewards Points per $ (VISA/MC) Cap||0|
|Rewards Points per $ (AMEX) Cap||0|
You’ll also receive 1 ThankYou Point for every $1 spent on non-AT&T purchases of up to 50 points a year, and you can redeem your bonus points for $100 in gift cards. In addition you can save up to 10% on AT&T purchases and services for the first 12 months, and 5% afterward.
Things to consider about this card
The AT&T Universal Savings card is designed to help you save money, especially when enjoying AT&T products and services. You can get up to 10% of your money back on each dollar spent with the company. Buying the latest Apple, Android and Blackberry smart phones just got a little bit easier.
This card has no annual fee and has Intro APR on balance transfer for months and great rewards and automatic savings exclusively for AT&T customers.
Features of the AT&T Universal Savings and Rewards Card
The AT&T Universal Savings and Rewards Card offers you these standard features.
- No Annual fee: AT&T Universal Savings and Rewards Card offers no annual fee for you to become a member.
- Balance Transfer APR: The company offers a balance transfer interest of Intro APR on balance transfers for months. Later the variable APR will be 13.9923% p.a. – which is based on your creditworthiness.
- APR on purchases: AT&T Universal Savings and Rewards Card gives variable interest rates on your purchases of 13.9923% p.a., 18.99%, or 23.99%, depending on your creditworthiness.
- Interest-free period. The company offers you 23 days after the end of the billing cycle without charging you interest on your purchases and cash advances.
Complimentary insurances with this credit card
The AT&T Universal Savings and Rewards Card includes some helpful complimentary insurance policies when you use your card.
- Extended Warranty Coverage: Underwritten by the Virginia Surety Company, Inc. this coverage provides doubling up of the manufacturer or store’s warranty for months on most items you buy. It also gives limited repair or replacement of the lesser amount charged to your card or $10,000.
- Retail Purchase Protection. This gives secondary coverage through Purchase Assurance®. Its coverage is limited to $1,000 per incident and $25,000 per cardholder account annually.
- Automatic Travel Insurance. This is underwritten by National Union Fire Insurance Company of Pittsburgh, PA.
- Lost Luggage Coverage. This is underwritten by Triton Insurance Company and gives coverage of up to $3,000 in Common Carrier Lost Luggage. Its coverage limitation to New York residents is $2,000, but coverage limitation to all cardholders is $10,000 in total per trip.
Compare other Citi credit cards
How to apply for this credit card
To be eligible to get your AT&T Universal Savings and Rewards Card you must have these following qualifications.
- You must be 18 years or older, and applying for a new account.
- You must have a good credit rating. This can be determined when the company will finish examining your annual salary, wages, other income and debt.
You should submit these following documents.
- Personal details such as full name, street address, date of birth, and other identifying documents.
- Financial details such as your employer, your bank, credit bureaus, details of income, assets and liabilities, etc.
When you finish submitting your application you’ll receive a reply within 60 seconds. Please take note that this online approval is essentially an ‘an approval in principle’ which is based on the information you have submitted. This will further require authentication of the documents and its final approval will be done after your personal identity is verified which must be done in person in a branch nearest you.