Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
The Business Platinum Card® from American Express vs. Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card
Two excellent business credit cards with travel rewards.
Compare all other perks and features in the table below.
Summary of card features
The Business Platinum Card® from American Express
- Welcome offer. Spend $15,000 on purchases in your first 3 months of card membership and get 75,000 bonus points.
- Membership rewards. Get 5x points on prepaid hotels and flights through Amex Travel and 1x points on everything else you buy. For purchases of 5,000 and more, you’ll get 1.5x points — up to 1 million points per year.
- Global Lounge Collection. Get access to more than 1,200 airport lounges worldwide, including the Centurion Lounge, International American Express lounges and Delta Sky Club when flying Delta. To get access to Priority Pass Select, Airspace and Escape lounges, you’ll need to enroll first.
Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card
- Earn 3x points on the first $150,000 spent in combined purchases on travel, shipping purchases, Internet, cable and phone services, and on advertising purchases made with social media sites and search engines each account anniversary year.
- Earn unlimited 1x points on all other purchases
Compare business credit cards
More guides on Finder
OakStone Platinum Secured Mastercard® review
Build credit with this secured credit card.
What is trip cancellation insurance and how do I get it?
A safety net for interrupted or canceled trips.
cred.ai Visa card review
A no-annual-fee card with tools to protect your funds and build credit.
Chase credit cards with no foreign transaction fee
Find out which Chase credit cards have no foreign transaction fee.
Best credit cards for consultants
Travel credit cards can offer top-notch rewards for consultants.
Shopify vs. Square
Comparing Shopify and Square? Here’s how these services measure up.
GM BuyPower Card® review
GM customers will get strong rewards using this card.
BB&T Spectrum Cash Rewards Credit Card review
Earn accelerated cash back on gas, groceries and utilities and save money on interest.
ShopKeep vs. Clover
ShopKeep or Clover? Here’s what separates these merchant services providers.
Amex Trifecta: the optimal combination of American Express cards
Combine three Amex cards to earn maximum rewards on your purchases.
Ask an Expert