Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
The Business Platinum Card® from American Express vs. Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card
Two excellent business credit cards with travel rewards.
Compare all other perks and features in the table below.
Which card should you choose?
The Business Platinum Card® from American Express
- Welcome offer. Spend $15,000 on purchases in your first 3 months of card membership and get 75,000 bonus points.
- Membership rewards. Get 5x points on prepaid hotels and flights through Amex Travel and 1x points on everything else you buy. For purchases of 5,000 and more, you’ll get 1.5x points — up to 1 million points per year.
- Global Lounge Collection. Get access to more than 1,200 airport lounges worldwide, including the Centurion Lounge, International American Express lounges and Delta Sky Club when flying Delta. To get access to Priority Pass Select, Airspace and Escape lounges, you’ll need to enroll first.
Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card
- Earn 3x points on the first $150,000 spent in combined purchases on travel, shipping purchases, Internet, cable and phone services, and on advertising purchases made with social media sites and search engines each account anniversary year.
- Earn unlimited 1x points on all other purchases
Compare business credit cards
Ask an Expert