Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express vs Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Credit Card
These are two excellent cashback credit cards that may complement each other.
Updated . What changed?
Summary of card features
Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express
- Earn cash back. Earn 6% cash back at US supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year. After that, you'll earn 1% back. You'll also earn 6% on select US streaming services and 3% on transit purchases. At US gas stations you'll earn 3% back. For everything else you buy, you'll get 1% back.
- Welcome offer. Get $300 in statement credit after spending $3,000 on purchases in the first three months of card membership. This offer expires December 10, 2020.
- Intro APR period. Enjoy a 0% intro APR period on purchases for the first 12 months of account opening. After that, a variable APR of 13.99% to 23.99% applies.
Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Credit Card
- No annual fee
- $200 cash bonus when you spend $500 on purchases in the first 3 months
- 1.5% cash back on all purchases
- Long intro APR for purchases
Compare similar credit cards
More guides on Finder
OakStone Platinum Secured Mastercard® review
Build credit with this secured credit card.
Best credit cards for young professionals
Earn rewards on travel, dining, public transportation and other categories you spend the most in.
cred.ai Visa card review
A no-annual-fee card with tools to protect your funds and build credit.
Verizon Visa® Credit Card review
Plus $0 annual fee, 3% on dining, 2% on Verizon purchases and 1% on everything else.
Cabela’s Club Mastercard review
Earn accelerated rewards on hunting, fishing and camping purchases at select locations.
Best credit cards for couples
Earn accelerated rewards on categories such as gas, dining, groceries and travel.
Amex Trifecta: the optimal combination of American Express cards
Combine three Amex cards to earn maximum rewards on your purchases.
Compare credit cards with return protection
Return eligible items within 90 days of purchase even when the retailer won’t take them back.
M&T Bank Secured Credit Card review
Build your credit with this secured credit card.
Expedia® Rewards CARD from Citi vs Expedia Rewards Voyager Card
Which of these credit cards would you choose to better fit your budget?
Ask an Expert