These cards earn 3% cash back in one or more categories. Some offer higher than 3% back on select purchases, so note which areas you spend the most in to find the card that will help you earn the most money back. Select up to four cards in our table and click "Compare" to see how their features stack up. You can also click "Show filters" to narrow your search.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Allstate Drivewise review
Earn rewards with this telematics program even if you aren’t an Allstate customer, though you can only receive a discount if you’re a policyholder.
- Figure Pay prepaid debit card review
The Figure Pay card is free and earns rewards, but it lacks several standard features.
- How to buy Ethereum (ETH) with a Credit Card
Credit cards are a popular way for buying Ethereum (ETH). Learn how you can do the same by reading this guide.
- Teachers Federal Credit Union Teachers Student Visa review
A simple, zero-frills student card for Teachers Federal members.
- Premier Members Credit Union Student Credit Card review
A student card without enough to offer to make it worth it.
- ALEC Student Select Rewards Visa Review
A student 0% intro APR card that earns light rewards on purchases.
- ALEC Student Select Visa Review
A student 0% intro APR card with a low variable APR.
- First Commonwealth Bank Hometown Checking + Interest + Solutions review
First Commonwealth Bank’s Hometown Checking + Interest + Solutions account has attractive features, but could cost you.
- 9 exclusive experiences the Luxury Card Concierge® team have actually delivered on
Including a breathtaking wedding proposal straight out of the movies.
- The best debit cards for kids for 2021
Support your child’s financial knowledge and teach the important real-life money skills in a safe and controlled way with a kids’ debit card.