The best visa cards come with specific perks and rewards to complement any business.
When you’re looking for a Visa business credit card, you may get overwhelmed by all the options available. But determining which card could help your business the most depends on your annual spending, favored purchasing categories and even your travel routines.
Our pick for business travel rewards
Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card
Compare best Visa business cards
Best visa business credit card
Jump to …
- Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card: Best Visa business card for travel
- Marriott Rewards® Premier Business credit card: Best Visa business card for hotel rewards
- Capital One® Spark® Cash Business: Best Visa business card for cashback rewards
- United℠ Explorer Business Card: Best Visa business card for airline rewards
Best Visa business card for travel: Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card
Our pick for business travel rewards
Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit CardRead more
Another great thing about this card is that you can earn more points with free employee cards, which all come with a minimum credit line of $5,000. This is relatively high when compared to the competition.
You can also boost the points you earn by combining this card with other Chase credit cards that are part of the Ultimate Rewards program. For example, you can maximize your point earnings if you use this card for purchases in categories that give you 3x points, and then use the no-annual-fee Ink Business Unlimited℠ Credit Card from Chase to purchase everything else. This way you’ll earn 1.5x points instead of the 1x points that you’ll get from the Preferred card.
Best Visa business card for hotel rewards: Marriott Rewards® Premier Business credit card
Marriott Rewards® Premier Business credit card
75,000 bonus points after you spend $3,000 on purchases in your first 3 months from your account opening.
Best Visa business card for cashback rewards: Capital One® Spark® Cash Business by Citi
Capital One® Spark® Cash Business
Unlimited 2% cash back from Spark Cash could mean thousands of dollars each year going back into your business. No minimum to redeem.
Best Visa business card for airline rewards: United℠ Explorer Business Card
United℠ Explorer Business Card
75,000 bonus miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open.
Furthermore, you get specific perks when flying United Airlines including free checked bags, priority boarding, complimentary United Club passes and more.
How to compare Visa business credit cards
When choosing a card for your business, you should ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you spend much on any particular category? If your business mostly spends on travel, Internet, cable and phone services, shipping and advertising with social media and search engines up to $150,000 per year, then the Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card from Chase could be a good choice. If you spend more than $150,000 annually or if you don’t spend much on any particular category, the Capital One® Spark® Cash Business may be the right card for your business.
- Do you often travel? Businesses that often use United Airlines to travel could find the United℠ Explorer Business Card from Chase to be a solid card. You’ll even save money on travel expenses by using partner airlines, hotels and car rental services. But if you mostly care about hotel stays, the Marriott Rewards® Premier Business credit card could be more useful.
The great thing about all four of these cards is that they have generous signup bonuses, relatively low annual fees and lack pesky foreign transaction fees. Furthermore, they all offer high rewards rates, and some even offer the possibility to earn and redeem rewards through their partners.
However, none of these cards have an intro APR period on balance transfers and purchases, and they all have high penalty APRs. But if you make payments on time, this shouldn’t be a problem.
If you’re not convinced any of these are right for you, check out our guide to business credit cards to compare your other options.