- No Late Fees, No Penalty Rate, and No Annual Fee... Ever
- 0% Intro APR for 18 months on purchases from date of account opening and 0% Intro APR for 18 months on balance transfers from date of first transfer. After that the variable APR will be 14.74% - 24.74%, based on your creditworthiness. Balance transfers must be completed within 4 months of account opening.
- There is a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
- The standard variable APR for Citi Flex Plan is 14.74% - 24.74%, based on your creditworthiness. Citi Flex Plan offers are made available at Citi’s discretion.
- Stay protected with Citi® Quick Lock and $0 liability on unauthorized charges
Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
USAA balance transfer credit cards
Here's how to transfer a balance to your USAA credit card.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Spectrum Credit Union MySavings Youth review
A youth savings account with a whopping 7% APY on account balances up to $1,000.
- Garden Savings FCU Kids Club Savings account review
A kids’ savings account with a generous interest rate that transitions to a lackluster regular savings account when your child turns 18.
- Navy Federal Visa Buxx review
Navy Federal’s Visa Buxx card has no fees, but you must qualify for membership with the credit union.
- Credit One Bank® Platinum Rewards Visa Review
A strong cashback card if you want to build your credit score.
- The best free debit cards for kids for 2021
A must-have for parents looking to teach their little ones healthy money habits early on.
- Bilt Mastercard review
Pay for your rent fee-free using this card.
- Quontic Bank Money Market account review
Earn earns up to 0.40% APY depending on the balance you keep.
- Golden 1 New Generation Checking review
Golden 1 Credit Union’s New Generation Checking account is free for teens and comes with check-writing capabilities.
- Pen Air Federal Credit Union Level Up Savings account review
A savings account for children under 18 with financial bonuses for reaching savings goals.
- REI Co-op World Elite Mastercard® review
Earn 5% back on REI purchases, but be prepared to wait for your rewards.