- 0% Intro APR for 21 months on balance transfers from date of first transfer and 0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases from date of account opening. After that the variable APR will be 13.74% - 23.74%, based on your creditworthiness. Balance transfers must be completed within 4 months of account opening.
- There is a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- Get free access to your FICO® Score online.
- With Citi Entertainment®, get special access to purchase tickets to thousands of events, including concerts, sporting events, dining experiences and more.
- Shop with confidence knowing that you have dependable protection benefits, including $0 Liability on Unauthorized Purchases and Citi® Identity Theft Solutions.
- The standard variable APR for Citi Flex Plan is 13.74% - 23.74%, based on your creditworthiness. Citi Flex Plan offers are made available at Citi’s discretion.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Tremont Credit Union Visa Signature College Real Rewards Card review
A simple student card with modest benefits.
- Capital One Quicksilver Secured Cash Rewards credit card review
Qualify with bad credit and earn 1.5% on all purchases.
- Revvi Visa® Card Review
A card with far too many fees to properly serve its purpose.
- Teachers Federal Credit Union Teachers Student Visa review
A simple, zero-frills student card for Teachers Federal members.
- Premier Members Credit Union Student Credit Card review
A student card without enough to offer to make it worth it.
- ALEC Student Select Rewards Visa Review
A student 0% intro APR card that earns light rewards on purchases.
- ALEC Student Select Visa Review
A student 0% intro APR card with a low variable APR.
- The best debit cards for kids for 2021
Support your child’s financial knowledge and teach the important real-life money skills in a safe and controlled way with a kids’ debit card.
- First Commonwealth Bank Hometown Checking review
First Commonwealth Bank’s Hometown Checking has many attractive features, but overdrafts can add up quickly.
- Clearview Federal Credit Union Student Mastercard Review
A simple student card that offers an intro balance transfer APR.