- 0% Intro APR for 21 months on balance transfers from date of first transfer and 0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases from date of account opening. After that the variable APR will be 13.74% - 23.74%, based on your creditworthiness. Balance transfers must be completed within 4 months of account opening.
- There is a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- Get free access to your FICO® Score online.
- With Citi Entertainment®, get special access to purchase tickets to thousands of events, including concerts, sporting events, dining experiences and more.
- Shop with confidence knowing that you have dependable protection benefits, including $0 Liability on Unauthorized Purchases and Citi® Identity Theft Solutions.
- The standard variable APR for Citi Flex Plan is 13.74% - 23.74%, based on your creditworthiness. Citi Flex Plan offers are made available at Citi’s discretion.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Alabama Credit Union Student Mastercard review
A solid card with low APR for Alabama students.
- First PREMIER® Bank Mastercard® Credit Card Review
Too many fees make this card too risky to use.
- New York & Company Runway Rewards Credit Card Review
Heavy NY&C spenders may find value in this card.
- USC Credit Union Student Rewards Credit Card review
Save on interest with this low-fee student card.
- Decatur Earthmover Student Visa Credit Card review
A low-fee student card for those focused on building credit and little else.
- First Citizens Bank Free Checking review
First Citizens Bank Free Checking includes budgeting features, but it’s not available nationwide.
- First Citizens Online Savings review
First Citizens Bank Online Savings helps you manage your money, but its APY isn’t competitive.
- Purdue Student Visa Traditional Rewards Credit Card review
A solid and easy-to-use student rewards card for Purdue members.
- First National Bank eStyle account review
First National Bank eStyle is a free online bank account without check-writing privileges.
- First National Bank eStyle Plus Checking review
First National Bank eStyle Plus includes ATM fee refunds, but there’s a $25 monthly fee.