beSavvi personal loans

Apply online with no paperwork, and you could have a beSavvi personal loan of £1,000 to £10,000 in your bank within 48 hours.

Updated

Fact checked
besavvi

Will you be approved?

Check your personalised rates and likelihood of acceptance.

Compare beSavvi loans

Name Product Total Payable Monthly Repayment Representative APR Link
besavvi Personal Loan
Check eligibility
View details
Representative example: Borrow £10,000.00 over 3 years at a rate of 18.9% p.a. (fixed). Representative APR 18.9% and total payable £12,913.20 in monthly repayments of £358.70.
loading

Compare up to 4 providers

Please note: You should always refer to your loan agreement for exact repayment amounts as they may vary from our results.

Late repayments can cause you serious money problems. See our debt help guides.

beSavvi loans overview

beSavvi is a trading name of Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC, a subsidiary of the Japanese manufacturing giant. It’s a direct lender (not a broker), regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

While Hitachi will only offer finance to those with a spotless credit file, beSavvi will consider those who have a less-than-perfect credit score. However, if you have had a County Court Judgement (CCJ) or default registered against you in the last three years, you’re unlikely to be accepted.

Key features of beSavvi personal loans

beSavvi offers fixed-rate loans, so you’ll pay the same amount each month, making it easier to budget. This also means that the overall cost of the loan will be clear from the start. The beSavvi Price Promise means it will guarantee the maximum you will pay each month on your loan amount. The interest rate you pay may differ according to how much you borrow and your loan term, however, and the amount you can borrow will be determined by your credit score and what you can afford.

Loan typeUnsecured Personal Loan
Loan amounts£1,000.00 to £10,000.00
Loan terms2 Years to 5 Years
Loan rate typeFixed
Product fee0%
Same day funding available
Instant decisions in most cases
Soft-search facility available
Joint applications
Overpay without penalty
Concurrent loans allowed
Topping-up pays off existing loan and initiates a new loan
Repayment methodsDirect Debit

Why is there an interest rate AND an APR?

The Financial Conduct Authority requires lenders like beSavvi to display an “Annual percentage rate” (APR). It’s an annual summary of the cost of a loan and takes into account both interest and any mandatory charges (for example an arrangement fee) over the duration of a loan.

beSavvi doesn’t charge an “admin” or “product fee” for arranging your loan. For loans with terms of a year or more that don’t have fees involved, the interest rate and the APR will usually be the same figure.

beSavvi is only obliged to award this rate to 51% of those who take out the loan – the other 49% could pay more. That’s why it’s often referred to as the representative APR.

Am I eligible for a beSavvi personal loan?

You should only apply for a beSavvi personal loan if you’re certain you can meet the repayment terms. You must also:

  • Be aged 21 or over.
  • Have been a UK resident for at least 12 months.
  • Be able to provide 5 years’ address history.
  • Have a bank or building society current account.
  • Be in permanent paid employment or self-employment, or be retired with a pension.

beSavvi will consider applications from those who don’t have a great credit rating. However, if you have had a CCJ or default registered against your name in the last 3 years, you are unlikely to be accepted.

How can I apply?

beSavvi provides an online checker so you can see the sort of loan you could receive before you apply and without your credit rating being affected. If you’re happy with the loan offered, fill out the online application form, which should take about 10 minutes. You’ll need:

  • Address details for last 3 years.
  • Employment details.
  • Annual income.
  • Bank account details.

beSavvi will perform a credit check and you will usually be given a decision instantly. beSavvi aims to have the money in your bank account within 2 working days.be

Frequently asked questions

Will you be approved?

Check your personalised rates and likelihood of acceptance.

We show offers we can track - that's not every product on the market...yet. Unless we've said otherwise, products are in no particular order. The terms "best", "top", "cheap" (and variations of these) aren't ratings, though we always explain what's great about a product when we highlight it. This is subject to our terms of use. When you make major financial decisions, consider getting independent financial advice. Always consider your own circumstances when you compare products so you get what's right for you.

Read more on this topic

Go to site