Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
Does TD Bank have no-annual-fee credit cards?
Get a no-annual-fee card that also comes with accelerated cash back.
What are my TD Bank no-annual-fee options?
Of TD Bank’s four credit card options, you have two that require no-annual-fee:
- The TD Cash Credit Card. This reward card is your cashback pick and offers a solid 3% back on dining, 2% back at grocery stores and 1% on everything else. Plus, it offers a $150 signup bonus when you spend $500 within 90 days of opening your account.
- The TD Business Solutions Credit Card. Similar to the TD Cash Credit Card, you’ll earn cash back on select purchases, though this card is designed for businesses. You’ll earn 3% back on phone, internet and cable services, 2% back on dining and gas stations, and 1% back on everything else. Plus, you can earn $300 cash back when you spend $3,000 in your first 90 days of account opening.
How to compare similar credit cards
When considering whether the no-annual-fee TD Cash Credit Card could be a better choice than its competitors, ask yourself:
- Is the signup bonus important for you?
The TD Cash Credit Card comes with an easy to earn signup bonus of $150 when you spend $500 in the first 90 days of card membership.
For a higher signup bonus, consider the Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card. You can earn $200 if you spend $1,000 within your first 3 months of card membership.
- Do you want other cash back categories?
You can earn 2% cash back at grocery stores with the TD Cash Credit Card and with the Capital One® SavorOne® Cash Rewards Credit Card. The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card does not offer rewards on groceries but offers 3x points — equal to 3% cash back — on a variety of categories such as gas, rideshares, transit, travel purchases and on popular streaming services.
- Do you want a 0% intro APR on balance transfers?
The Bank of America® Cash Rewards credit card offers the longest intro APR period on balance transfers, while the Marvel Mastercard® doesn’t offer any intro APR period.
- Do you want a 0% intro APR on purchases?
The Capital One® SavorOne® Cash Rewards Credit Card and TD Cash Credit Card offer long intro APR periods on purchases, while the U.S. Bank Cash+™ Visa Signature® Card and the Marvel Mastercard® have no intro APR period on purchases.
Our pick for a TD Bank balance transfer card
TD Cash Credit CardRead more
Compare similar credit cards with no annual fee
Will I earn more rewards if I pay an annual fee?
TD Bank offers two cards with an annual fee:
- TD Cash Secured Credit Card
- TD First Class℠ Visa Signature® Credit Card
The secured card is similar to the no-annual-fee cashback card as it earns the same rewards on dining and groceries. The TD First Class℠ Visa Signature® Credit Card offers a higher signup bonus and an additional 3x points on travel purchases.
TD Bank offers only one no-annual-fee credit card that lets you earn accelerated cash back on dining and groceries. It also offers a generous signup bonus and a long intro APR period on balance transfers.
However, if you don’t find this card appealing, look for other credit cards to compare your options.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert