Borrow up to and get access to approved funds in minutes or by the next business day
Speedy Cash began operations in 1997 with its first store in Riverside, California, and it is now amongst the fastest growing and largest providers of financial services in the US, Canada and the UK. Speedy Cash is a state licensed direct lender who can process your loan application and also fund your loan.
Apart from online payday loans, this financial service provider offers installment loans and lines of credit, and its in-store services include title loans, prepaid debit cards, money orders, wire transfers, check cashing, and cash for gold.
The loans Speedy Cash provides don’t involve a lengthy application process, you don’t have to worry about making a long-term commitment and you can apply if you have bad credit.
- Min. Loan Amount: No minimum
- Max. Loan Amount: Varies by state
- Loan Term: Up to 30 days
- Turnaround Time: 24 hours if you apply online, receive cash immediately if you apply in store
- APR: 391.07%
Are payday loans legal in your state?
Hover over your state of residence (or click on your state if you’re using a mobile device) to find out if payday loans are legal in your state.
How do Speedy Cash Loans compare?
What you can borrow from Speedy Cash
Speedy Cash Payday Loans can give you quick access to the money you require, but you have other financing options as well:
- Installment Loan. Unlike a payday loan that you have to repay in its entirety on your next payday, a Speedy Cash Installment Loan gives you the ability to spread out your payments over a given period of time. You can also pay this loan off ahead of time without worrying about paying any penalties.
- Line of Credit. With an active Line of Credit, you don’t have to worry about the next time you need some extra money. The Line of Credit gives you great control over how you use funds up to an approved limit. While you have to make minimum monthly payments, you can also make extra payments at any time.
- Title Loan. You can apply for the previous two loans online, but for a Title Loan you have to visit a Speedy Cash store. The amount you can borrow depends on the value of your car as well as your ability to make repayments. You can pay the loan off ahead of schedule without paying any early payoff penalties.
Why should you consider taking out a Speedy Cash Payday Loan?
Speedy Cash payday loans come with several features that require your attention, and here’s what you should know before applying.
- Quick process. The application does not take much time to complete whether you complete it online or in-store. If you apply in-store, you can expect funding in a matter of minutes. With online applications, Speedy cash informs you about your application’s status almost immediately and then transfers funds into your bank account by the following business day.
- Flexibility to use funds. Once you get access to your approved funds you can use this money in just about any manner, from paying utility or medical bills to tuition fees or simple budgetary shortfalls.
- No collateral. The Payday Loans Speedy Cash provides are unsecured in nature, and Speedy Cash does not require any form of collateral from your end. What it requires is that you should display an ability to repay the borrowed amount.
- Additional services. When you take a Speedy Cash Payday Loan you can turn to this financial service provider for a bunch of other services. These include wire transfers, check cashing, money orders, prepaid debit cards and cash for gold.
The costs of borrowing from Speedy Cash
After Speedy Cash lets you know of your application’s approval, you’ll be provided with loan documents that detail the loan’s terms and conditions as well as all applicable fees and charges. It is in your best interest to review this document carefully before signing it, or you might be surprised later on. The fees you have to pay depend on the state you live in as well as how much money you borrow. If you don’t pay the loan off in time you could have to pay late charges, and you will have to pay additional fees if you wish to refinance your loan.
Is it safe to take out a Speedy Cash loan?
Speedy Cash provides its services through more than 200 store locations as well as online, and it is a state licensed lender. It gives you a clear indication of the fees you might end up paying through the loan offer document so you don’t have to worry about any hidden charges.
How to apply for a Payday Loan from Speedy Cash
You can apply for a Speedy Cash Payday Loan in-store or online, and the online application takes no more than a few minutes to complete.
- You’re over 18 years old (over 19 years in Alabama, and over 21 years in Mississippi)
- You have a steady source of income
- You have an operational checking account
Applying for this Payday Loan requires that you provide different types of information, which comprises the following.
- Personal details like your complete name, date of birth, and social security number
- Contact details like your home address, email address, and phone number
- Your employer’s name and phone number
- Your income details
Frequently asked questions
How quickly can I get access to approved funds?
If you use an Opt+ Visa Prepaid Debit Card, you can expect funds to be transferred to your card immediately upon approval. You can also visit a Speedy Cash store to collect cash immediately after approval. If you’re expecting funds to be transferred into your bank account, this might happen only on the next business day.
How do I repay the loan?
If you apply in-store, you can provide a post-dated check for the amount in question or provide your bank account details for a direct debit. For online loans, you have to provide your checking account details for direct debit of the payment on the due date.
Can I apply if I have bad credit history?
Speedy Cash accepts applications from individuals who have bad credit, and analyze your statements to see your ability to repay.
What is the maximum amount I can borrow?
Speedy Cash provides payday loans of up to but the maximum you can borrow depends on where you live and your ability to repay.
What happens if I can’t pay the loan off by the due date?
You may have to incur additional charges.