We value our editorial independence, basing our comparison results, content and reviews on objective analysis without bias. But we may receive compensation when you click links on our site. Learn more about how we make money from our partners.
Every day, you’re making decisions on purchases big and small. Why not make sure you’re buying the best product out there at the lowest price? Our comparison guides, reviews and verified promo codes help you do just that — don’t click “Add to cart” without heading here first.
Now solely under Kendo Brands, the line’s been rebranded to KVD Vegan Beauty.
Best shopping deals
Free sheets and a premium sleep mask with a mattress purchase
Up to $158 value in savings. Shop the winter sale today.
Latest Fashion Guides
Boohoo All That Glitters holiday 2019 collection
High-waisted denim review: Blank NYC, Free People and Levi’s
What to shop from the Boohoo x Danielle Bernstein collection
Our favorite picks from Boohoo’s 2019 End-of-Summer Sale
Boohoo Summer Vacation 2019 Collection
Top fall fashion trends for women 2020
Latest Fashion Guides
Kat Von D breaks from beauty brand, leading fans to question product lineup
Body-positive shave clubs for women
Love Beauty and Planet hair and skincare review
Is Volition Beauty worth the hype?
Sephora Beauty Insider, VIB and Rouge sales: What to expect
What I thought of Amika Perk Up and Reset hair products
Finance your next online order
Shopping tips & tricks
Use these shopping hacks to help you get the most bang for your buck:
- Compare in-store and online prices. The price you see in stores isn’t necessarily the same price offered online. Sometimes, you’ll find a better deal online due to fewer overhead costs.
- Price match. Lots of retailers will match or beat a competitor’s price for an identical item.
- Know when to wait and when to splurge. Even though a sale might look like a great deal, it might be worth waiting for the best time of year to buy that product. As a general rule, you’ll save the most when you shop out of season.
- Consider joining Amazon Prime. If you’re a regular online shopper, Amazon Prime’s free two-day shipping can really add up in terms of savings.
- Hang onto wishlist items in your shopping cart. If you keep items in your shopping cart long enough, some stores will send you a coupon to encourage you to complete your order. And some will even email you if the price drops.
Staying safe shopping online
Keep your credit card and personal information secure with these top tips:
- Pay with PayPal. That way, you don’t have to enter your credit card information. Plus, if your order never shows up or arrives damaged and the company ghosts you, PayPal will work to make it right.
- Don’t shop online with a debit card. If your debit card information is stolen, hackers could potentially drain your bank account. Most credit card companies will flag suspicious purchases and refund you the amount of any fraudulent purchases.
- Look for the padlock icon in the search bar. This icon indicates that the website is secure. If you don’t see it, don’t provide sensitive information.
- Don’t online shop on public Wi-Fi. Hackers know how to intercept your credit card and other sensitive information through unsecured Wi-Fi networks.
- Deals that seem too good to be true probably are. Sure, some trusted retailers have been known to drop some amazing deals throughout the year. But a brand-new TV for $20 from a questionable site should raise some eyebrows.
Ask an Expert