We value our editorial independence, basing our comparison results, content and reviews on objective analysis without bias. But we may receive compensation when you click links on our site. Learn more about how we make money from our partners.
Best shopping deals
30% off sweaters & jackets
Don't miss the Forever 21 Black Friday sales!
Up to $400 off when you purchase a mattress & sleep bundle
Shop Purple's biggest & comfiest Black Friday sale. Ever. Offer automatically added at checkout. Terms & Conditions Apply.
Spice up PSL season with bold prints and colors and save 20%.
The latest fashion buying guides and style advice from Finder.Fashion Finder
Pucker up for a year's worth of exclusive beauty savings for rewards members.
On the hunt for a new concealer? We've found the one — and it's under $10.
Did this serum work? Check out the pictures and be the judge.
Find beauty buying guides and latest product releases.Beauty Finder
Find beauty buying guides and latest product releases.Mattress Finder
We guide you to the right appliance purchase for your home.Appliance Finder
Health & Fitness Finder
Activewear, home gym equipment and more.Fitness Finder
Finance your next online order
Shopping tips & tricks
Use these shopping hacks to help you get the most bang for your buck:
- Compare in-store and online prices. The price you see in stores isn’t necessarily the same price offered online. Sometimes, you’ll find a better deal online due to fewer overhead costs.
- Price match. Lots of retailers will match or beat a competitor’s price for an identical item.
- Know when to wait and when to splurge. Even though a sale might look like a great deal, it might be worth waiting for the best time of year to buy that product. As a general rule, you’ll save the most when you shop out of season.
- Consider joining Amazon Prime. If you’re a regular online shopper, Amazon Prime’s free two-day shipping can really add up in terms of savings.
- Hang onto wishlist items in your shopping cart. If you keep items in your shopping cart long enough, some stores will send you a coupon to encourage you to complete your order. And some will even email you if the price drops.
Staying safe shopping online
Keep your credit card and personal information secure with these top tips:
- Pay with PayPal. That way, you don’t have to enter your credit card information. Plus, if your order never shows up or arrives damaged and the company ghosts you, PayPal will work to make it right.
- Don’t shop online with a debit card. If your debit card information is stolen, hackers could potentially drain your bank account. Most credit card companies will flag suspicious purchases and refund you the amount of any fraudulent purchases.
- Look for the padlock icon in the search bar. This icon indicates that the website is secure. If you don’t see it, don’t provide sensitive information.
- Don’t online shop on public Wi-Fi. Hackers know how to intercept your credit card and other sensitive information through unsecured Wi-Fi networks.
- Deals that seem too good to be true probably are. Sure, some trusted retailers have been known to drop some amazing deals throughout the year. But a brand-new TV for $20 from a questionable site should raise some eyebrows.
Ask an Expert