Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
Best shopping deals
20% off select purchases of $50+
Shop major toilet paper brands now in stock at Amazon
Plus get free delivery for Prime members.
Discover your personalized skincare formulations in 3 minutes
Free shipping on your order at Proven Skincare
See results from your Proven routine in 28 days!
Latest Fashion Guides
The funkiest beauty trends of the ’70s
Is Gucci L’Obscur mascara worth it? Recap of first impressions + reviews
Top beauty bloggers with makeup lines in 2020
7 tricks to hide oily hair
Frankies Bikinis’ beauty line just dropped, and is it summer yet?
Kat Von D breaks from beauty brand, leading fans to question product lineup
Top retailer coupons
Finance your next online order
Shopping tips & tricks
Use these shopping hacks to help you get the most bang for your buck:
- Compare in-store and online prices. The price you see in stores isn’t necessarily the same price offered online. Sometimes, you’ll find a better deal online due to fewer overhead costs.
- Price match. Lots of retailers will match or beat a competitor’s price for an identical item.
- Know when to wait and when to splurge. Even though a sale might look like a great deal, it might be worth waiting for the best time of year to buy that product. As a general rule, you’ll save the most when you shop out of season.
- Consider joining Amazon Prime. If you’re a regular online shopper, Amazon Prime’s free two-day shipping can really add up in terms of savings.
- Hang onto wishlist items in your shopping cart. If you keep items in your shopping cart long enough, some stores will send you a coupon to encourage you to complete your order. And some will even email you if the price drops.
Staying safe shopping online
Keep your credit card and personal information secure with these top tips:
- Pay with PayPal. That way, you don’t have to enter your credit card information. Plus, if your order never shows up or arrives damaged and the company ghosts you, PayPal will work to make it right.
- Don’t shop online with a debit card. If your debit card information is stolen, hackers could potentially drain your bank account. Most credit card companies will flag suspicious purchases and refund you the amount of any fraudulent purchases.
- Look for the padlock icon in the search bar. This icon indicates that the website is secure. If you don’t see it, don’t provide sensitive information.
- Don’t online shop on public Wi-Fi. Hackers know how to intercept your credit card and other sensitive information through unsecured Wi-Fi networks.
- Deals that seem too good to be true probably are. Sure, some trusted retailers have been known to drop some amazing deals throughout the year. But a brand-new TV for $20 from a questionable site should raise some eyebrows.
Ask an Expert