Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
Peony Jade credit card promotions and deals 2020
Find credit cards that offer promotions for dining at Peony Jade restaurants.
Finding a credit card promotion for an institution you love can feel like a big win. Peony Jade operates two Chinese restaurants in Singapore and offers discounts for diners through credit card promotions.
This guide will outline Peony Jade promotions that are available and compare credit cards that offer them.
Read our comprehensive guide to dining credit cards in Singapore.
What is Peony Jade?
Peony Jade is a restaurant with two locations, one at Clarke Quay and one at Keppel Club. The restaurants specialise in Szechuan and Cantonese cuisines and focus on quality over quantity. Peony Jade also offers catering services, and both venues can host weddings and event functions.
What types of credit card promotions does Peony Jade offer?
Dining promotions tend to offer a percentage amount of the total bill or a fixed dollar amount discount. For example, a certain credit card may offer 10% or S$10 off dinner at Peony Jade. Other Peony Jade promotions exist, should you hold memberships or privileges cards with other benefit groups.
You shouldn’t choose a credit card just for a single promotion. The best credit card for you will depend on how you plan to use it, the type of card, the fees and charges attached to the card and more. Promotions and benefits are undoubtedly positive but aren’t worth it if you can’t make repayments. You can find more information on choosing the right credit card in Finder’s comprehensive credit card guide.
How to redeem a Peony Jade credit card promotion
- Firstly, you’ll need to apply for the credit card that offers the promotion.
- Once you hold the card, you should head to your bank’s website to find out if there are any instructions on how to use the promotion, or terms and conditions to be aware of.
- If you’re planning to use a credit card promotion for dining at Peony Jade, it’s best to phone ahead and confirm that your promotion will be valid at your desired time of dining.
When does my Peony Jade credit card promotion expire?
Expiry dates should be stated in the terms and conditions attached to your credit card. Promotions may be valid for an entire year but may have restrictions attached.
It’s best to check out what promotions are available with your credit card the moment your application is approved. If you are a pre-existing cardholder then check for new promotions at the start of each year. Being organised and aware is the easiest way to ensure that you don’t miss out on any promotions.
What to look out for
There are a few stumbling blocks to look out for when it comes to dining promotions. These include:
- Blackout dates. Blackout dates are days or times when a promotion is invalid. These dates usually reflect the busiest times for a restaurant, like weekends and public holidays. If you can’t find blackout dates listed in the terms and conditions of the promotion, you should phone Peony Jade to confirm that you can use your promotion on your desired date.
- Excluded items. Restaurants may exclude certain items from credit card promotions. These may include alcoholic beverages or specific, often expensive, dishes. Always check the terms and conditions of a promotion before you order. If you’re unsure, you can always ask a manager at the restaurant for clarification.
- Single-use conditions. Some Peony Jade promotions are single use only. This means you’ll only be able to make a saving once. Be sure to double-check whether or not you can use a promotion twice before dining for a second time.
The right credit card can save you money on your next meal at Peony Jade. If you’re ready to eat, start comparing credit cards that offer Peony Jade promotions now.
Frequently asked questions
Image: Peony Jade