The credit card for Cowboys fans, with points for NFL purchases and discounts at NFLShop.com
- Get this card if… you’re a Dallas Cowboys fan and you buy NFL merchandise.
- Pick something else if… you don’t make many NFL purchases.
- Recommended credit range to apply: 670-850 (Good to Excellent)
|Product Name||NFL Extra Points Dallas Cowboys credit card|
|APR (Annual Percentage Rate) for Purchases||16.99%, 21.99% or 26.99% variable|
|Introductory Purchase APR||0% for the first 6 billing cycles on all "Qualifying NFL Team Ticket Purchases" (then 16.99%, 21.99% or 26.99% variable)|
|Introductory Balance Transfer APR||0% for the first 15 billing cycles (then 16.99%, 21.99% or 26.99% variable)|
|Balance Transfer Fee||$5 or 3% of the transaction, whichever is greater|
|Cash Advance Rate||27.24% variable|
|Foreign Transaction Fee||3% of the transaction value|
|Cash Advance Fee||$10 or 5% of the cash advance amount, whichever is greater|
|Interest Free Period||Up to 23 days|
|Late Payment Fee||$37|
|Returned Payment Fee||$37|
|Additional Cardholder Fee||$0|
|Minimum Age||18 years of age|
|Welcome Offer||Earn 10,000 bonus points after spending $500 on purchases in the first 90 days, enough to redeem for $100 cash back|
|Reward Value per Dollar||1x points|
|Rewards Points Expiry||Never|
You’re the biggest Cowboys fan on the planet. Your team is America’s Team, nobody messes with the Star, and the AT&T Stadium is a sacred place. You know everything about the Cowboys, watch the games live, and buy your team’s merchandise on the regular.
If that sounds like you, consider scooping up the NFL Extra Points Dallas Cowboys credit card. It offers a 10,000-point signup bonus (just spend $500 in the first 90 ). On top of that, you’ll earn 2x points on NFL tickets, as well as on stadium, NFLShop.com and pro shop purchases. And to sweeten the deal, you’ll get 20% off anything you buy at NFLShop.com. If you spend big on your team, the NFL Extra Points card will reward you for it.
Lastly, as you apply for the card, you can choose how it’ll look. Of course, it’s only natural that you imprint the Cowboys logo onto your card.
Why Dallas Cowboys fans will love the NFL Extra Points card
- Before the Cowboys game, buy jerseys and other gear at NFLShop.com and get 20% off.
- When you buy tickets to the Cowboys game, you get 2x points.
- Redeem your points for cash back, NFLShop.com gift cards and VIP NFL experiences.
SIGNUP BONUS: Points for cash back.
After you spend $500 in the first 90 days, you’ll earn 10,000 bonus points. You can redeem them for $100 cash back.
POINT EARNINGS: More points on NFL and team purchases.
Earn 2x points when you buy eligible NFL tickets. Get 2x points for purchases in stadiums as well as at NFLShop.com and team pro shops. Earn 1x points on everything else.
What are points used for?
As you accumulate points, you can redeem them for rewards like:
- Cash back (worth 1 cent per point; redeem as statement credit)
- NFLShop.com gift cards
- NFL jerseys
- VIP NFL experiences
INTRO APR: Transfer your balances and go wild on tickets.
Receive 0% APR for the 15 billing cycles on balance transfers you make within the first 45 days. Also, use your card to buy eligible NFL tickets and get a 0% purchase APR for 6 billing cycles on all "Qualifying NFL Team Ticket Purchases" starting from the transaction date.
Discounts at NFLShop.com.
Get 20% off everything you buy at NFLShop.com.
- No annual fee.
You’ll also like…
- Concierge service. Arrange dining and travel plans through your card’s concierge phone line.
What to watch out for
- It hurts to pay late. Making late or returned payments could result in fees as high as $37.
- Foreign transaction fees. When you use your NFL Extra Points card overseas, you’ll incur a transaction fee.
Consider other cards if…
- You’re looking for a cash back card. You get decent cash back with the NFL Extra Points card, but you’ll get better rewards with cards like the Citi® Double Cash Card or Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express.
- You’re not a fan of the NFL. This card is for hardcore NFL fans. If you don’t attend games or buy NFL apparel, you’ll probably get more value out of another credit card.
What should I know before I apply?
To apply for the NFL Extra Points card, you must be:
- At least 18 years of age
- A U.S. citizen or permanent resident
Information you’ll need
- Full name
- Address and residential status
- Employment information
- Total annual income
- Contact information
- Social Security number and mother’s maiden name
What credit score do I need?
You’ll have a better chance of being approved for the NFL Extra Points card if you apply with a good to excellent credit score of 670 or higher.
How to get your Dallas Cowboys NFL Extra Points Credit Card
Go to the Barclaycard website and click the Apply Now button.
Choose which team’s logo you want on your credit card. (You’ll pick the Cowboys logo, of course.)
Fill out the application form. Include information like your name, address, annual income and Social Security number.
How long will it take to be approved?
Because conditional credit card approval is automated on the website, you’ll get a decision on your application immediately.
I got the card — now what?
- Making payments. Go to the Barclaycard website and set up an account to pay your bill online. You can also enroll in auto pay.
- Avoiding interest payments. After the close of each billing cycle, you have a grace period of 23 days to pay your balance. If you do, you won’t pay interest on your purchases.
- Avoiding fees. Late and returned payments come with hefty fees of up to $37. Balance transfers and cash advances also come with fees.
- Customer service. If you have questions, you can visit Barclaycard’s support center. Alternatively, you can contact Barclaycard by phone.
The NFL Extra Points card is the go-to pick for Dallas Cowboys fans, with great incentives for NFL purchases.
But if you’re not the biggest fan and don’t see yourself purchasing a lot of Cowboys merch in the near future, pull an audible and consider other rewards credit cards that are suited more towards your lifestyle.