Revenued Business Card Visa® Review
Apply even with subprime credit to help get your business off the ground.
- Consider this prepaid card if you need a business card but don’t have the greatest credit score.
- Pick something else if you have good or excellent credit and want to earn bigger rewards on your business spending.
- Apply with no credit score or a fair credit score of 580 or higher, 6+ months in business, an existing business bank account with $10,000 average monthly deposits and more than one employee.
Up to 3%
Recommended credit score
Steven Dashiell is Senior Writer, Personal Finance at Finder specializing in all things credit cards. With more than 300 articles under his belt, he aims to help readers embrace credit cards and maximize their rewards. Steve is studying to become a Certified Educator in Personal Finance, and is a frequent face on Finder’s YouTube channel, offering the latest in credit card hacks and advice. His expertise has been featured on numerous outlets, including U.S. News & World Report, NASDAQ, Time, CBS, Fox Business, Lifehacker, Martha Stewart Living and more.
The Revenued Business Card Visa® is a prepaid business card and flex line combo from Sutton Bank designed for consumers who might not have a great credit score. The card carries no monthly or annual fees, offers a $500 signup bonus after you spend $5,000 in your first 3 months of account opening and earns 3% back on all eligible purchases. As a prepaid card, this card lacks any sort of interest attached to your account.
Flex line limits are on up to $100,000, and approvals on withdrawals are performed within 48 hours. Like the business card, Revenued doesn’t perform a hard credit pull to determine your eligibility.
Given the card’s lax approval requirements, its ability to earn 3% back on all purchases regardless of categories is impressive. These rewards don’t expire, though cardholders can only redeem them on cash back. The Revenued Business Card Visa®’s signup bonus is also generous given the card’s rewards and lack of annual fee.
While not a downside of the card, this is a prepaid card and thus fulfills a different purpose than a business credit card. Rather than building credit or allowing you to carry a balance, the business card aspect of Revenued allows you to earn rewards on your business purchases. There are purchase limits as well: A maximum of $10,000 spent per day, $50,000 per month and a maximum purchase amount on a single purchase of $10,000.
If you want to build credit, you’ll need to turn to the card’s Flex Line. Your revenue and potential future revenue determine the amount you can borrow. If you don’t mind these details, the Revenued Business Card Visa® can prove a handy way to earn rewards on your business spending even without a prior credit score. If you have a good or excellent credit score, however, other credit cards may provide more value.
How to apply for the Revenued Business Card Visa®
To apply for the Revenued Business Card Visa®:
- Select Apply now.
- Select Get started on the home page
- Enter your email address and select Get started
- Fill out the requested personal information and choose Submit
Revenued Business Card Visa® benefits
- No hard credit pull. You can apply for the Revenued Business Card Visa® even with a subpar credit score. Approvals are based on your revenue and potential revenue instead.
- Earn 3% cash back. You’ll receive 3% cash back on all eligible purchases made with the Revenued Business Card Visa®.
- $500 welcome offer. Spend $5,000 within your first 3 months of account opening and you’ll earn a $500 signup bonus.
- No annual fee. This card doesn’t charge an annual fee or monthly fees.
- Flexible spending line. The card also offers access to a feature called Flex Line. This flexible spending line allows you to withdraw funds as cash directly into your bank account.
Revenued Business Card Visa® drawbacks
- Steep approval requirements. Although you can apply with a less-than-perfect credit score, Revenued requires applicants to have 6 or more months in business, an existing business bank account with $10,000 average monthly deposits and more than one employee.
- Prepaid card. This card is a prepaid debit card, meaning it doesn’t function like a traditional business credit card.
- No intro APR. This card doesn’t offer an introductory APR on purchases or balance transfers. Both of these features are useful for new or growing businesses to save on interest or invest in their company.
Compare business credit cards
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Revenued Business Card Visa® reviews and complaintsRevenued doesn’t yet have much of a footprint on social media, so customer reviews on the Business Card aren’t readily available.Revenued itself holds an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, though it’s not yet accredited with the organization. On Trustpilot, the bank holds a 4.4 out of 5 customer rating and is a verified company.
For small businesses or those without a solid credit score to rely on, the Revenued Business Card Visa® could be an attractive option for earning rewards on purchases and taking advantage of a potential business credit line to help grow your company. If you have a solid credit score, however, compare your options to find the card that works best for your business needs.