Finder makes money from featured partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
Compare platinum business cards
You’ll typically pay for these high-tiered cards, but they often have premium benefits.
To find the right Platinum credit card for your business, consider the rewards and the annual fee. In the table below, select your credit score and choose "Show Cards" for a comparison of several platinum business cards, including a look at their annual fees and APR.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Divvy Business Credit Card review
Boost your reward rate by paying your balance early and often.
- Best business credit cards for 2022
Here are our top picks for 2021.
- Expensify Card review
Automatically track expenses using the Expensify app.
- U.S. Bank Business Leverage® Visa Signature® Card review
Enjoy earning flexibility for your business spending.
- Business credit cards for no credit
Consider a secured business card or an alternative form of business funding.
- Compare business credit cards for bad credit
A secured card may be your best bet, but look into Capital One’s unsecured card too.
- RBFCU Business Select Mastercard review
RBFCU Business Select Mastercard: A cash back option for business owners who prefer credit unions
- What is a corporate credit card?
Is your small business ready for a corporate card? What you need to know before you upgrade from a small-business card.
- TD Business Solutions Credit Card review
A no-annual-fee business credit card with cashback rewards and a short intro APR period on purchases.
- Compare small business credit cards for fair credit
Try Capital One’s product, or look for alternative funding.