Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Compare platinum business cards
You’ll typically pay for these high-tiered cards, but they often have premium benefits.
To find the right Platinum credit card for your business, consider the rewards and the annual fee. In the table below, select your credit score and choose "Show Cards" for a comparison of several platinum business cards, including a look at their annual fees and APR.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Upgrade Bitcoin Rewards review
A new crypto card from the unique Upgrade bank.
- Navy Federal Visa Buxx review
Navy Federal’s Visa Buxx card has no fees, but you must qualify for membership with the credit union.
- Credit One Bank® Platinum Rewards Visa Review
A strong cashback card if you want to build your credit score.
- Bilt Mastercard review
Pay for your rent fee-free using this card.
- Six Flags Rewards Visa review
An underwhelming and overshadowed entertainment credit card.
- American Eagle Real Rewards credit card review
A solid card if you’re an American Eagle fanatic.
- How much time can you save using Luxury Card Mastercard® Black Card™ concierge services?
Reclaim your time with Luxury card’s concierge service.
- Real stories: 3 shoppers that earn up to $300 in cash back and rewards at Sam’s Club
Sam’s Club has a reputation for low prices — but just how much can you earn in cash back and rewards?
- First Internet Bank Small Business Checking account review
An interest-earning small business checking account with unlimited transactions. But its deposit system is clunky.
- Sears Credit Card review
You won’t find rewards on this store card.