Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Compare platinum business cards
You’ll typically pay for these high-tiered cards, but they often have premium benefits.
Updated . What changed?
Compare platinum business credit cards
To find the right credit card for your business, consider the rewards and the annual fee. In the table below, select your credit score and choose “Show Cards” for a comparison of several platinum business cards, including a look at their annual fees and APR.
Pros and cons of platinum business cards
Whether or not you stand to benefit from a platinum business credit card depends on your specific spending and business needs. Here’s a quick breakdown of the pros and cons:
- Often comes with big signup bonuses
- Strong rewards earning rates
- Large number of perks and features suited to business and travel
- High credit limits
- Can come with a high annual fee and APR
- You’ll need great credit and high income to qualify
- Expensive if you don’t take advantage of the features
Examples of Platinum Business Cards
Platinum cards are often considered as premium or luxury business credit cards. But sometimes, a platinum card can mean a simple card with no annual fee.
Some common platinum luxury business credit cards include:
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express
- Delta SkyMiles® Platinum Business American Express Card
- The Marriott Bonvoy Business™ American Express® Card
- The CitiBusiness® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® Mastercard®
And here are some of the not-so-luxury business cards that bear the platinum name:
- Wells Fargo Business Platinum Credit Card
- Bank of America® Platinum Plus® Mastercard® Business card
- U.S. Bank Business Platinum
How to choose platinum business cards
There’s no such thing as a perfect card. Rather, there’s a card that works well specifically for your business. While comparing platinum business cards, consider these factors:
- Are you willing to pay a high annual fee? When comparing, consider how much you’d like to pay for a card. A platinum card can come at a high price. For example, The Business Platinum Card® from American Express comes with a $595 annual fee (Terms apply, see rates & fees).
- Do you want to earn rewards on your purchases? Think about how the rewards weigh against the annual fee. A card could be worth it if your business will benefit from the rewards enough to make up for the annual fee.
- What kind of additional benefits your business needs? Premium benefits might include special hotel perks, fee credits and airport lounge access. Even if a platinum business card won’t afford you many rewards, you might still get it for its benefits.
- Does a signup bonus matter for your finances? Platinum business credit cards often come with lucrative signup bonuses or welcome offers. Before applying for one, consider whether you can reach its signup bonus spending requirement. You get one chance to fulfill the requirement — if you don’t meet it by the deadline, you won’t get another shot.
Consider a platinum business card if you want top-of-the-line benefits. It won’t be cheap, but you could enjoy premium perks like travel benefits or cash back.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Best business tax software for 2021
Compare the best small business tax software if you’re self-employed, a freelancer, a partner and more.
Texas disaster assistance for the 2021 Winter Storm
Here’s where to get financial help for yourself and your business if you’ve been affected by the storm in February 2021.
Best credit cards for rewards in 2021
Take advantage of miles, points and perks with a card that best fits your lifestyle.
Best balance transfer credit cards of 2021
Here are our top balance transfer picks for 2021.
Best business credit cards for 2021
Here are our top picks for 2021.
Upgrade Card review
The fee-free Upgrade Card offers 1.5% cash back, but it lacks many standard benefits.
Best secured credit cards of 2021
Our top picks can help you build your credit without paying sky-high fees.
Best student credit cards
Our top picks for cards across 7 student categories, including international students, first-time cardholders and cashback.
Best cashback credit cards
The top cards often have cashback rewards of 5% or more. But which one is the best for you depends on how you spend.
Best credit cards for travel in 2021
Here are our picks for the top travel cards on the market.
Ask an Expert