Shop both trendy and classic furniture and decor.
Pier 1 Imports is an online and in-store business that specializes in imported furniture and decorations for your home, including seasonal decor.
Popular Pier 1 Imports coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|11 Apr 2019||Save at Pier 1 Imports today!||********|
|11 Apr 2019||10% off any order||********|
|11 Apr 2019||3-wick candle: 2 for $20||********|
|11 Apr 2019||Free in-store pickup with select orders||********|
|11 Apr 2019||Outdoor accent tables up to 30% off||********|
What can I buy at Pier 1 Imports?
- Furniture. From patch ottomans to jewelry armoires, Pier 1 Imports offers a huge selection of products for every room in your house.
- Decor. Find the right mirror or trendy (but functional) storage baskets to keep your house looking lived-in — but never messy.
- Outdoor items. Make the outside of your home look as good as the inside with patio sets, rugs, benches and more.
Our top gift picks from Pier 1 Imports
Love You a Latte Jumbo Mug
Pier 1 Imports
Echo Beach Tobacco Brown Dining Collection
Pier 1 Imports
When’s the next Pier 1 Imports sale?
Pier 1 Imports usually offers discounts around the holidays and when the seasons change. Check the site for promotional events around Thanksgiving and Christmas, as well as in late May and early September. You can always shop the clearance section for great deals as well. Save $20 off your next purchase of $50 or more by referring a friend to Pier 1. The best part? Your friend will save $20 too.
Pros and cons
- Affordable. Purposefully priced, Pier 1 Imports offers a wide price range that can get you what you want without breaking the bank. Plus, it offers a refinancing program that allows you to pay for your furniture over time.
- Great for statement pieces. If you’re looking for an accent piece to tie your room together, Pier 1 Imports is the place — from peacock ombre rugs to Moroccan coffee table bases.
- Wide selection. Unlike other stores that sell a handful of furniture styles, Pier 1 Imports has everything from modern looks to classic throwbacks.
- Lots of loyalty discounts. Signing up for Pier 1 email lets you access periodic discount codes and sales or become a member of Pier 1 Rewards for exclusive savings.
- Quality concerns. Users complain about the ability of Pier 1 Imports furniture to hold up over time — especially its outdoor products.
- Potentially expensive shipping. Getting your Pier 1 Imports items into your home can be expensive. For delivery and assembly of larger items, you could pay $170 or more.
Delivery, payment and refunds
Shipping and delivery
Pier 1 Imports offers free in-store pickup. But if you choose to ship your items, there’s a few options.
UPS/USPS Standard Shipping
Shipping is based on your order total and can take from three to seven business days. The rates below are higher for the order sent to Alaska and Hawaii.
|Order total||Shipping charge|
|Up to $15||$5|
|$400.01 and above||10% of total order cost|
Quick Ship via UPS
Orders sent by UPS are delivered in two to three business days.
|Order total||Shipping charge|
|Up to $15||$25|
|$200.01 and above||20% of total order cost|
With Pier 1, you have the option of selecting a $169 White Glove In Home Delivery option, where your order is fully inspected, delivered to your room of choice, unpacked and assembled by Pier 1 representatives.
Pier 1 Imports accepts the Pier 1 Rewards Credit Card, Pier 1 gift cards, American Express, Mastercard, Visa and Discover.
Return merchandise in its original condition to any Pier 1 Imports store within 45 days of purchase (60 days for Pier 1 Rewards members) for an exchange or full refund. If you return your item after 45 days, you’ll receive a merchandise credit for the current selling price.
Return shipping and delivery fees, plus any applicable oversize surcharge fees, are deducted from the total refund. In-home delivery, shipping, surcharges, delivery and handling fees are nonrefundable.
I’ve been hearing about store closings. Should I be worried about ordering with Pier 1?
It’s true that Pier 1 is facing enormous financial headwinds, what with stiff competition for its customers who seek unique home furnishings and imported decor. In April 2017, it announced that in response to disappointing earnings, the brand will close at least 100 of its more than 1,000 stores over the next three years. But it claims that it will bolster its e-commerce — which means it’s likely to stick around online for a good while.
If you’re looking for the next affordable accent piece for your apartment or a comfy carpet for your foyer, Pier 1 Imports is worth the trip online.
Common questions about Pier 1 Imports
Return any purchase within 45 days to any Pier 1 store — just bring along your original or emailed receipt and the credit card you used, if applicable.
You’ll occasionally see merchandise online that’s not available for shipments. Many items can be reserved and paid for online and then picked up at the store for free.
Yes. Select Pier 1 Imports’ White Glove In Home Delivery Service for $169.
No, Pier 1 gift cards do not expire.