Finder may earn compensation from partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
Compare Liberty Mutual bundling insurance Oct 2021
Is it worth bundling your home and auto insurance with Liberty Mutual?
What insurance can I bundle with Liberty Mutual?
You can land a discount for buying car insurance with these types of insurance policies.
Benefits of Liberty Mutual insurance bundles
Liberty Mutual provides dedicated resources to help their customers to make the most out of their coverage. Benefits of their insurance bundles include:
- Find flexible coverage options. Whether you are living in your own home, renting an apartment, or residing in a condo, you can select the right coverage to pair together with your auto insurance in order to save money on both policies. Not only is it cheaper to have both kinds of coverage through the same company, but the expansive policy options offered through Liberty Mutual make it simple to customize your policy to your needs and your budget.
- Save with additional discounts. Bundled insurance plans aren’t the only way to save money with Liberty Mutual. When you combine the bundle discount with some of the other policy discounts available on your plans, you can experience even greater levels of savings. You can save on your policy bill through safe driving records, anti-theft devices, and other basic policy discounts.
- Get quick quotes. When you’re shopping for a great insurance plan, you don’t want to have to spend a lot of time researching all of the plan options and coverage minimums for your state. Fortunately, the Liberty Mutual bundle quotes take only a matter of minutes to complete, after which time you can save or retrieve your quote quickly and easily.
- Manage all of your policies online. With high quality account management tools, customers can easily view all of their account information and make changes, as needed. This includes resources for managing claims, paying account balances, or adding or removing coverage.
- Get help from your personal agent. When the worst happens and you need to make a claim, it is easy to do so with your local Liberty Mutual office. While you can submit a claim online or over the phone, you’ll also have access to the wide network of Liberty Mutual customer support agents, who can help you to make reports, get repairs, and save energy and time in the process.
How much can I save by bundling with Liberty Mutual?
This insurance company offers steep savings for buying several policies under its roof.
- Home and auto insurance. Liberty Mutual claims on its website that you could save up to $842 on both policies.
- Renters and car insurance. While Liberty Mutual doesn’t specify exact savings, most people could save between 10% to 25% on both policies.
How to apply for Liberty Mutual insurance
In order to apply for one of the discounted insurance bundles available from Liberty Mutual, you can go into a local agent’s office, call in, or complete the easy online application. In about ten minutes, you can be set up with a quote for insurance.
When you begin your insurance application, you should have the following information and documentation readily available:
- Your basic contact information
- Details about your vehicle, including VIN, make, model, year, and color
- Pertinent estimates about the kinds of coverage that you’ll need in your state, how much you drive in a year, and information about the drivers included in the policy
- Information about your home, condo, or apartment, including the basic estimation of value of major items in the home
If you have questions about how much coverage you should be seeking or want assistance in calculating your estimated values or mileage, Liberty Mutual can help you with simple calculators and estimation guides in person, online, or over the phone.
More guides on Finder
Best business expansion loans of 2021
Compare expansion loans for startups and established businesses.
Liberty Mutual RightTrack review
New discounts for telematics can save drivers money on their car insurance.
The best debit cards for kids for 2021
Support your child’s financial knowledge and teach the important real-life money skills in a safe and controlled way with a kids’ debit card.
Compare crypto credit cards 2021
Earn crypto on your purchases with these cards.
Nationwide SmartMiles review
Pay-per-mile car insurance can help you save money if you’re a low-mileage driver.
State Farm Drive Safe and Save review
The discount program that saves you money when you drive safety.
Dayforward life insurance review
Dayforward’s innovative income-replacement life insurance product appeals to many parents seeking simple life insurance solutions.
Life insurance for people over 60
While it’s common for Americans in their 60’s to either be retired or approaching retirement, there still may be some beneficial value in investing in a life insurance policy. Compare your options and learn what type of policy will most fit your needs as someone over 60.
Disability insurance vs. workers’ compensation insurance
Disability insurance and workers’ comp help you survive an illness or injury in different ways.
Progressive Snapshot review
Drivers who obey speed laws and drive fewer miles can save money with Progressive’s Snapshot
Ask an Expert