Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Compare Liberty Mutual bundling insurance Dec 2020
Is it worth bundling your home and auto insurance with Liberty Mutual?
What insurance can I bundle with Liberty Mutual?
Benefits of Liberty Mutual insurance bundles
Liberty Mutual provides dedicated resources to help their customers to make the most out of their coverage. Benefits of their insurance bundles include:
- Find flexible coverage options. Whether you are living in your own home, renting an apartment, or residing in a condo, you can select the right coverage to pair together with your auto insurance in order to save money on both policies. Not only is it cheaper to have both kinds of coverage through the same company, but the expansive policy options offered through Liberty Mutual make it simple to customize your policy to your needs and your budget.
- Save with additional discounts. Bundled insurance plans aren’t the only way to save money with Liberty Mutual. When you combine the bundle discount with some of the other policy discounts available on your plans, you can experience even greater levels of savings. You can save on your policy bill through safe driving records, anti-theft devices, and other basic policy discounts.
- Get quick quotes. When you’re shopping for a great insurance plan, you don’t want to have to spend a lot of time researching all of the plan options and coverage minimums for your state. Fortunately, the Liberty Mutual bundle quotes take only a matter of minutes to complete, after which time you can save or retrieve your quote quickly and easily.
- Manage all of your policies online. With high quality account management tools, customers can easily view all of their account information and make changes, as needed. This includes resources for managing claims, paying account balances, or adding or removing coverage.
- Get help from your personal agent. When the worst happens and you need to make a claim, it is easy to do so with your local Liberty Mutual office. While you can submit a claim online or over the phone, you’ll also have access to the wide network of Liberty Mutual customer support agents, who can help you to make reports, get repairs, and save energy and time in the process.
How much can I save by bundling with Liberty Mutual?
- Home and auto insurance. Liberty Mutual claims on its website that you could save up to $842 on both policies.
- Renters and car insurance. While Liberty Mutual doesn’t specify exact savings, most people could save between 10% to 25% on both policies.
Earn free accident forgiveness after five years claims-free and customize your policy anytime online at the tap of a button.
- Get coverage with new car replacement or a lowering deductible fund
- Access convenient online tools for claims or coverage updates
- Rewards safe driving with low rates and accident forgiveness
How to apply for Liberty Mutual insurance
In order to apply for one of the discounted insurance bundles available from Liberty Mutual, you can go into a local agent’s office, call in, or complete the easy online application. In about ten minutes, you can be set up with a quote for insurance.
When you begin your insurance application, you should have the following information and documentation readily available:
- Your basic contact information
- Details about your vehicle, including VIN, make, model, year, and color
- Pertinent estimates about the kinds of coverage that you’ll need in your state, how much you drive in a year, and information about the drivers included in the policy
- Information about your home, condo, or apartment, including the basic estimation of value of major items in the home
If you have questions about how much coverage you should be seeking or want assistance in calculating your estimated values or mileage, Liberty Mutual can help you with simple calculators and estimation guides in person, online, or over the phone.
More guides on Finder
Whole life insurance vs. guaranteed life insurance
Guaranteed life insurance often has lifelong coverage just like whole life insurance, but comes with a high price tag since there is no medical exam required.
Whole life insurance vs. variable life insurance
Two permanent life insurance policies that provide lifelong coverage, though variable life is a riskier investment option than whole life.
PlushCare review Dec 2020
Get discounted prescriptions and lab tests with this top-rated telemedicine app.
Teladoc review 2020
Find out how this telemedicine app stacks up against its younger competitors.
Compare tuition insurance
If your child gets sick or injured and has to take time away from college, tuition insurance can reimburse you for what you already paid.
Pawp pet insurance alternative review Dec 2020
Get $3K in rainy-day funds for up to six of your lovable woofs and meows.
How much does health insurance cost?
Most working Americans pay around $1,489 in premiums each year. Compare costs now.
Denied life insurance
Learn the common health reasons that lead to denials and how to get life insurance anyway.
Mortgage life insurance vs. term life insurance
Mortgage life insurance may be a good fit for people with serious health conditions, otherwise term life insurance offers more value and flexibility.
How to get life insurance as a freelancer
As a freelancer you may have unpredictable cashflow, but you can still find income protection with term life insurance.
Ask an Expert