Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
JP Morgan Reserve Card vs. The Platinum Card® from American Express
Two premium credit cards for traveling in style.
Learn more about these cards’ features in the table below.
Summary of card features
JP Morgan Reserve Card
- Invitation-only card for high-net-worth cardholders
- Unique brass and palladium construction
- Flexible point redemption
- Annual travel credit
The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Membership reward points. Earn 5x points on flights and prepaid hotels booked directly through Amex Travel. You can use your points toward gift cards, travel rewards, statement credit and more. If you redeem these points for the highest valued rewards, you'll get 5% back. On all other eligible purchases, you'll earn 1x points.
- Welcome offer. Get 60,000 membership rewards points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months of card membership. That's up to $1,200 worth of rewards when transferred to travel partners.
- Airline fee credit. Select a qualifying airline and receive a $200 airline fee credit each year to cover incidental charges, such as checked bags or in-flight purchases.
Compare credit cards
Ask an Expert