Groupon is one of the world’s leading Internet coupon sites, offering daily deals with huge discounts across a wide range of products and services.
Groupon is a deal-of-the day website that provides subscribers with huge savings from a range of products and services tailored to their local area. Subscription is free and entitles users to receive huge discounts at restaurants, concerts, health services, products, and more. Each deal is available is for a limited time and exclusive to Groupon subscribers.
Groupon promo codes and coupons
Popular Groupon coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|3 Nov 2017||Groupon Intimates: Deals updated everyday||********|
What can I buy from Groupon?
Groupon is proud to offers its customers great deals on a variety of goods and services. You can save up to 70% on everything from haircuts to a romantic dinner or a trip to Iceland. Sort deals by location to find your new favorite local restaurant or plan your next vacation. Groupon also offers products like phone cases, clothes and car accessories, but what’s available changes every day.
Check out the deals of the day to find the best savings, or explore your local deals and support small businesses in your community. If you choose to buy a voucher from Groupon for a gift certificate or activity, be sure to read the fine print and be aware of the expiration date.
Shipping, delivery and payments
Can I get free delivery?
Once you’ve registered for Groupon, you can browse through the deals pages to find the best deal. You need to purchase your coupon through Groupon, who will then email your voucher to the address associated with your account. It’s free to receive your voucher via email.
Groupon acts as a middleman between businesses and customers. So in order to claim your discount, some retailers or services will simply ask you to present your coupon on arrival, while others will ask you to finalize booking through their own site and reference the Groupon coupon code.
When you buy goods through Groupon, most orders totaling $34.99 or more qualify for free shipping to the U.S.
When purchasing an item or redeeming a Groupon deal through another business or individual, you’ll need to review that party’s shipping policies and costs.
However, some items are sold directly through Groupon. These “Groupon Goods” will therefore be shipped by Groupon itself and will incur these shipping charges:
|Shipping option||Cost||What to know|
|U.S. shipping||$3.99||For most orders of $34.99 and up, this shipping option is free.|
|Canada shipping||$4.99 – $7.99||Shipping cost can vary based on order. May also include separate duties taxes.|
|Oversized shipping||Varies||Shipping fees for oversized items are based on size, weight and location.|
How can I track my order?
If you’ve ordered an item directly from Groupon, you can track your order by:
- Logging into your Groupon account online or via its mobile app.
- Find the order you wish to track.
- Select Track package.
Groupon accepts all major credit cards with billing addresses in the U.S. and Canada, as well as debit cards that can be processed as credit cards. It processes all credit card transactions with secure SSL technology for your security. PayPal and ApplePay are also accepted.
Some items are also now eligible for Affirm financing. There are a few restrictions, though:
- Affirm is only available for select deals when the transaction amount is more than $250.
- If you use a promo code and your order total drops below $250, you will no longer have the option of using Affirm.
- Payment with Affirm is not currently available through Groupon’s mobile app.
What is Groupon’s refund and return policy?
The Groupon Promise policy states that any unredeemed voucher can be returned within three days of purchase for a full refund. After the three days has lapsed, vouchers are non-refundable.
Groupon’s refund policy has no affect on your rights as a consumer, which entitles you to receive what you pay for, in the quality advertised.
Some retailers that advertise through Groupon offer specific exchange or returns policies such as the ability to ‘roll-over’ your coupon balance to another deal if it’s not claimed. This is specific to each retailer or service and is not affected by Groupon’s policy.
If you purchased an item directly from Groupon (and not a third-party seller), the following return policy applies:
- Most Groupon goods products can be returned within 14 days of receiving them.
- Refunds will be processed within 1 to 2 business days and typically post to your statement within 10 business days.
- Items marked Final Sale cannot be returned unless defective.
- Original shipping charges aren’t refundable unless the returned item is defective.
Can I exchange my deal or item?
If you purchased a deal through Groupon, it may be eligible for a trade for up to 14 days after your purchase. However, most tradable deals are only available for this option for the first 24 hours.
To trade an eligible deal:
- Log into your Groupon account online or through its mobile app.
- Select View details next to your order.
- If the Groupon is eligible for a trade, you’ll see a button that says Trade in voucher.
- Click this button and follow the instructions on the next page.
However, Groupon goods cannot be exchanged or replaced, only returned if they match the requirements of the company’s return policy listed above.
Are Groupon returns free?
Yes, most items purchased through Groupon Goods can be returned for free within 14 days, using a pre-paid shipping label. However, the original shipping cost will not be refunded.
How do I return an item to Groupon?
To return an item purchased directly from Groupon, follow these steps:
- Log into your Groupon account online or through the mobile app.
- Click View details next to the order/item you wish to return.
- Click Return rackage and print your prepaid mailing label.
- Attach the label to the outside of your package and ship the item back to Groupon.
Please note that if you purchased your item through a third-party seller on Groupon’s marketplace, you will need to follow that seller’s specific return policy and instructions.
What is Groupon’s returns address?
All returns made through Groupon need to be mailed using its free pre-paid shipping label, which includes the correct return address. If you do not use this shipping label, Groupon will not refund your purchase.
When’s the next sale?
Groupon helps users save money on lots of different services and goods every day — that’s sort of the whole point of the site! But there are a couple ways you can save even more:
- Sign up for Groupon’s student program and save 15% off all local deals as long as you’re in school.
- Earn miles and points with participating loyalty programs, like American Airlines, JetBlue and IHG Rewards.
- Shop the Deals of the day tab.
What sets this brand apart?
Groupon is unique because it offers a variety of deals on everything from local restaurants to extravagant vacations. While it might not be the best place to go if you’re looking for something specific, if you’re up for an adventure, it’s a great place to find one. The deals are typically very competitive and give customers a great deal on top notch services.
What do people really say about this brand?
Happy Groupon customers report that the site was easy to use and that their vouchers were sent quickly. These customers said they enjoyed the experiences they purchased using Groupon. However, other customers were less than satisfied. These displeased Groupon customers noted that their deal wasn’t what it seemed or that they struggled to contact a live representative from the company.
What is Groupon’s history?
The idea for Groupon came to Andrew Mason in 2006, when he was trying to cancel a cell phone contract. He thought there must be some way for people to leverage their collective bargaining power to save money, and Groupon was born. The company went public in 2011 and it was the biggest IPO for an Internet company since Google. Today, the company operates in 15 countries around the world to offer its customers all the best deals.
What about social media?
Love staying connected? You can follow along with Groupon on Twitter or Facebook. It uses its social media pages to update customers on the latest deals. It also shares news about the company.
How can I contact customer support?
There are a few ways to get in contact with Groupon customer service. You can use the form on the website to send an email or contact them through your Groupon account. We’re sure they’ll get back to you quickly. You can also call customer support at 1-888-664-4482.
Why should I shop at Groupon?
Pros and cons
- See new things. Groupon offers the chance to explore your city (or a city you are visiting) affordably.
- Save money. Access to huge savings across a range of products and services.
- Free membership. Registration is free.
- Flexible returns. Unclaimed voucher can be returned within 3 days of purchase.
- Nothing lasts forever. Deals offered on Groupon have an expiration date.
- Impulse buys. You may end up spending money on something you don’t really want or need, simply because it seems to be so cheap.
If you’re not afraid of trying new things, Groupon is a great place to find amazing savings. Even if you are apprehensive, you should try stepping outside the box and trying a new restaurant or store through Groupon. You’ll save money and have fun.