Break down the purchase price of electronics, furniture, appliances and more with affordable payments.
What is FlexShopper?
Similar to your local rent-a-center, FlexShopper is an online service that allows you to lease a range of items that tend to be on the pricier side — like TVs, computers, refrigerators, mattresses, lawn mowers and more. With FlexShopper, you can own them later without having to pay for them up front all at once.
Even if FlexShopper doesn’t offer the item you’re looking for, its personal shoppers can help you find it — and potentially offer a great rent-to-own deal.
What can I buy at FlexShopper?
- Electronics. Find your favorite brands and systems from Apple, Android, Microsoft, HP, Xbox, Playstation and more.
- Furniture. From sofas to patio sets to infant gear, you’re sure to find what you need.
- Appliances. Browse hundreds of washers, dryers, refrigerators, air-conditioning units and vacuums.
- Health, fitness and sports equipment. Get the home gym equipment you’ve always dreamed of.
- Home and garden. Snag a new lawn mower, grill or home security system.
- Wheels and tires. Need new tires? Take a look at the selection of name brands.
What sets FlexShopper apart?
As the largest online rent-to-own company out there, FlexShopper gives consumers the unique opportunity to affordably lease or purchase items that might otherwise be too expensive to buy. Unlike others in the rent-a-center realm, FlexShopper is highly trusted online, with many users offering word of mouth to their friends.
If you’re in the market for a new appliance, computer, TV, lounge chair or other high-cost item but can’t buy it outright, FlexShopper is definitely worth a browse.
Common questions about FlexShopper
Is there a spending limit with FlexShopper?
FlexShopper offers spending limits up to $2,500, although the amount you’re offered will depend on your credit history.
What if I want to buy a product early?
Your FlexShopper lease agreement comes with an early purchase option — typically at some point after the first 90 days. Refer to your agreement to learn when your early purchase option takes effect to learn when you can buy out your lease.
How do I apply with FlexShopper?
Pros and cons
- Buy now, pay later. If you don’t have the funds to buy the items you want, you can pay over the course of a year to eventually own them.
- Bad credit isn’t an issue. Although not everyone is automatically approved, FlexShopper works to help out even those with poor credit.
- Flexible repayments. Choose to pay for your items weekly, twice a month or monthly.
- More expensive in the long run. Because you’re making smaller payments for your items over time, you will pay more than an outright purchase. It’s how FlexShopper makes its money — by providing an affordable alternative when you don’t have immediate cash.
Shipping, payment and returns
Shipping and delivery
FlexShopper offers free delivery on large-ticket items that include major appliances, furniture, treadmills and home gyms, and you may pay more for extensive labor or installation. Shipping speeds vary by your location and the contents of your order.
FlexShopper defaults to weekly payments due every Friday. But you can switch to biweekly or monthly payments by providing a debit or credit card and a pay stub showing that you receive biweekly or monthly paychecks. Simply call FlexShopper at 855-353-9289 with your debit or credit card handy and email your pay stub to email@example.com.
During your initial one-year lease period, you’re not able to return any of your items. However, once you’ve made all of your payments, effectively ending your lease, you will have the option to return your items if they are in good condition.
July 2017 FlexShopper offers & promo codes
|Bad credit? No problem.||Shop your favorite products with low weekly payments.||
Last verified 14 Jul 2017
|Up to 43% off select TV & Home Theater items||
Deal expires 11 Nov 2017
|Free delivery also available. Easy apply for the lease-to-own program.||
Last verified 14 Jul 2017