Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Shop and lease-to-own the products you want with FlexShopper review
Best deal: Bad credit? No problem.
Similar to your local rent-a-center, FlexShopper is an online service that allows you to lease a range of items that tend to be on the pricier side — like TVs, computers, refrigerators, mattresses, lawn mowers and more. With FlexShopper, you can own them later without having to pay for them up front all at once.
Even if FlexShopper doesn’t offer the item you’re looking for, its personal shoppers can help you find it — and potentially offer a great rent-to-own deal.
FlexShopper offers & promo codes
How do I use my FlexShopper promo code?
What can I buy at FlexShopper?
- Electronics. Find your favorite brands and systems from Apple, Android, Microsoft, HP, Xbox, Playstation and more.
- Furniture. From sofas to patio sets to infant gear, you’re sure to find what you need.
- Appliances. Browse hundreds of washers, dryers, refrigerators, air-conditioning units and vacuums.
- Health, fitness and sports equipment. Get the home gym equipment you’ve always dreamed of.
- Home and garden. Snag a new lawn mower, grill or home security system.
- Wheels and tires. Need new tires? Take a look at the selection of name brands.
Shipping, payment and returns
Shipping and delivery
FlexShopper offers free delivery on large-ticket items that include major appliances, furniture, treadmills and home gyms, and you may pay more for extensive labor or installation. Shipping speeds vary by your location and the contents of your order.
FlexShopper defaults to weekly payments due every Friday. But you can switch to biweekly or monthly payments by providing a debit or credit card and a pay stub showing that you receive biweekly or monthly paychecks. Simply call FlexShopper at 855-353-9289 with your debit or credit card handy and email your pay stub to firstname.lastname@example.org.
During your initial one-year lease period, you’re not able to return any of your items. However, once you’ve made all of your payments, effectively ending your lease, you will have the option to return your items if they are in good condition.
Pros and cons
- Buy now, pay later. If you don’t have the funds to buy the items you want, you can pay over the course of a year to eventually own them.
- Bad credit isn’t an issue. Although not everyone is automatically approved, FlexShopper works to help out even those with poor credit.
- Flexible repayments. Choose to pay for your items weekly, twice a month or monthly.
- More expensive in the long run. Because you’re making smaller payments for your items over time, you will pay more than an outright purchase. It’s how FlexShopper makes its money — by providing an affordable alternative when you don’t have immediate cash.
What sets FlexShopper apart?
As the largest online rent-to-own company out there, FlexShopper gives consumers the unique opportunity to affordably lease or purchase items that might otherwise be too expensive to buy. Unlike others in the rent-a-center realm, FlexShopper is highly trusted online, with many users offering word of mouth to their friends.
If you’re in the market for a new appliance, computer, TV, lounge chair or other high-cost item but can’t buy it outright, FlexShopper is worth a browse.
Common questions about FlexShopper
More guides on Finder
How do Best Buy rewards work?
Earn up to 2.5% back in rewards and get free shipping.
Steam cleaning services
Not all steam cleaners are the same. Learn what to look out for and how to compare services so you can be sure you’ve hired a professional.
Zebit – Buy Now & Pay Over Time review
Purchase items you need over six months with no interest or fees, but be aware of the drawbacks. Zebit allows financing through its credit line for purchases made on its site.
CDC says Black Friday lines are out, but online sales are already on
Forget chasing crowds after the big meal. This year, you can shop holiday discounts before you’ve even gobbled down the last piece of Halloween candy.
6 tour companies that let you book now, and pay later
An initial deposit saves your spot — giving you more time to settle the balance.
This popular discount department store stocks just about everything you need for your home and family. See how to maximize your savings.
Shopping this global marketplace can save you big bucks on millions of items.
Erie home insurance review
Work with an agent to get affordable home insurance from a reputable company.
Modernizes the envelope budgeting method by creating a way to automatically track and manage finances.
A desktop-based money-management tool offering a granular way to track finances.
Ask an Expert