Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Shop and lease-to-own the products you want with FlexShopper review
Best deal: Bad credit? No problem.
Similar to your local rent-a-center, FlexShopper is an online service that allows you to lease a range of items that tend to be on the pricier side — like TVs, computers, refrigerators, mattresses, lawn mowers and more. With FlexShopper, you can own them later without having to pay for them up front all at once.
Even if FlexShopper doesn’t offer the item you’re looking for, its personal shoppers can help you find it — and potentially offer a great rent-to-own deal.
FlexShopper offers & promo codes
Popular FlexShopper coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|26 Jun 2019||Bad credit? No problem.||********|
How do I use my FlexShopper promo code?
What can I buy at FlexShopper?
- Electronics. Find your favorite brands and systems from Apple, Android, Microsoft, HP, Xbox, Playstation and more.
- Furniture. From sofas to patio sets to infant gear, you’re sure to find what you need.
- Appliances. Browse hundreds of washers, dryers, refrigerators, air-conditioning units and vacuums.
- Health, fitness and sports equipment. Get the home gym equipment you’ve always dreamed of.
- Home and garden. Snag a new lawn mower, grill or home security system.
- Wheels and tires. Need new tires? Take a look at the selection of name brands.
Shipping, payment and returns
Shipping and delivery
FlexShopper offers free delivery on large-ticket items that include major appliances, furniture, treadmills and home gyms, and you may pay more for extensive labor or installation. Shipping speeds vary by your location and the contents of your order.
FlexShopper defaults to weekly payments due every Friday. But you can switch to biweekly or monthly payments by providing a debit or credit card and a pay stub showing that you receive biweekly or monthly paychecks. Simply call FlexShopper at 855-353-9289 with your debit or credit card handy and email your pay stub to email@example.com.
During your initial one-year lease period, you’re not able to return any of your items. However, once you’ve made all of your payments, effectively ending your lease, you will have the option to return your items if they are in good condition.
Pros and cons
- Buy now, pay later. If you don’t have the funds to buy the items you want, you can pay over the course of a year to eventually own them.
- Bad credit isn’t an issue. Although not everyone is automatically approved, FlexShopper works to help out even those with poor credit.
- Flexible repayments. Choose to pay for your items weekly, twice a month or monthly.
- More expensive in the long run. Because you’re making smaller payments for your items over time, you will pay more than an outright purchase. It’s how FlexShopper makes its money — by providing an affordable alternative when you don’t have immediate cash.
What sets FlexShopper apart?
As the largest online rent-to-own company out there, FlexShopper gives consumers the unique opportunity to affordably lease or purchase items that might otherwise be too expensive to buy. Unlike others in the rent-a-center realm, FlexShopper is highly trusted online, with many users offering word of mouth to their friends.
If you’re in the market for a new appliance, computer, TV, lounge chair or other high-cost item but can’t buy it outright, FlexShopper is worth a browse.
Common questions about FlexShopper
More guides on Finder
Here’s what you need to know about Chewy, the popular pet retailer that offers fast shipping, a wide-variety of products and 24/7 customer service.
Purchase items you need over six months with no interest or fees, but be aware of the drawbacks. Zebit allows financing through its credit line for purchases made on its site.
CDC says Black Friday lines are out, but online sales are already on
Forget chasing crowds after the big meal. This year, you can shop holiday discounts before you’ve even gobbled down the last piece of Halloween candy.
A virtual platform that simulates a bank account to help kids learn how to manage their personal finances.
M1 Finance review
Get the best of both worlds with a robo-advisor that lets you fully customize your portfolio.
Golden Eagle Coins review
Pros and cons of buying and selling with this family-owned business.
New Jersey Manufacturers (NJM) home insurance review
NJM home insurance offers a customizable policy and premium credits when the company is profitable.
What the coronavirus stimulus package means for you
This bill includes personal checks, expanded unemployment benefits, business financing and more.
GM BuyPower Card® review
GM customers will get strong rewards using this card.
Shopping this global marketplace can save you big bucks on millions of items.
Ask an Expert