Disclaimer: We value our editorial independence, basing our comparison results, content and reviews on objective analysis without bias. But we may receive compensation when you click links on our site. Learn more about how we make money from our partners.
Fifth Third Bank credit cards
Check out this bank's selection of credit cards for rewards, intro APR or charity.
Fifth Third Bank offers a variety of cards, including a great tiered cashback card. Look into this provider if you want a solid intro-APR product or a card that supports the Stand Up To Cancer charity.
Compare Fifth Third Bank credit cards
Best Fifth Third Bank credit cards
Fifth Third Bank offers a few unique cards. Check out its lineup if you want a product for rewards, intro APR, charitable contributions or a card for fair or no credit.
Jump to …
Best for rewards: TRIO® Credit Card
TRIO® Credit Card
Get a $100 cash back bonus by spending $1,000 within 90 days of opening your account.
- 3% cash back rewards at restaurants
- 2% cash back rewards on gas and at grocery and drug stores
- *Earn these rewards on the first $1,500 you spend on purchases per quarter in these combined categories, then 1%
- 1% unlimited cash back rewards on all other purchases
Best for intro APR: Truly Simple® Credit Card
Truly Simple® Credit CardRead more
Best for charitable donations: Stand Up To Cancer® Credit Card
Stand Up To Cancer® Credit CardRead more
Best for fair or no credit: Fifth Third Secured Card
Fifth Third Secured CardRead more
Fifth Third Bank rewards program
Through Fifth Third Bank’s rewards program, Real Life Rewards, you can redeem points for cash back, gift cards, merchandise, travel benefits, experiences and more.
How can you redeem points?
To redeem points, log in to your Fifth Third online account and click Real Life Rewards.
How much are points worth?
According to Fifth Third Bank, Real Life Rewards points are worth $0.01 each.
Typical card features and benefits of a Fifth Third Bank credit card
- No annual fee. You’ll pay no annual fees for Fifth Third cards, with the exception of the bank’s secured card.
- Intro APR. Intro periods range from 12 to 15 months.
- Wide range of APRs. You may qualify for a relatively low or very high APR. The better your credit score, the lower interest rate you’ll likely receive.
How do I apply for a Fifth Third Bank card?
You must be at least 18 years old to apply for a Fifth Third Bank card. You must also be a citizen or permanent resident of the US.
When you’re ready to apply for a Fifth Third Bank card, follow these steps:
- Go to the Fifth Third Bank website and visit the appropriate credit card page.
- There are three ways to apply: online, at a Fifth Third Bank branch or by phone. Select one of these options on the Fifth Third Bank card page.
- To apply online, complete the application with your personal information. This includes your contact details, Social Security number and financial details.
How does Fifth Third Bank keep my credit card information secure?
Fifth Third Bank has an SSL certificate issued by Avast. This certificate verifies the authenticity of the bank’s site. When you see it, you can be sure you’re submitting information to Fifth Third Bank and not another entity.
Fifth Third Bank offers Identity Alert for a monthly fee, protecting you with credit reports, identity theft insurance and Social Security monitoring. To safeguard your information, it uses data encryption. This ensures your data is shielded from unauthorized parties.
The TRIO® Credit Card is a great choice, going toe to toe with the Bank of America® Cash Rewards credit card. Depending on your needs, you might also like the bank’s flagship 0% itnoAPR card or charitable product.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert