Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
Chase Slate® credit card vs. Chase Freedom Flex℠
Weigh the features of these big-bank cards to find the best for you.
Summary of card features
Chase Slate® credit card
- Intro balance transfer fee for the first 60 days, then $5 or 5% of the transfer, whichever is greater
- 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first 15 months, then 14.99% to 23.74% variable
- Free FICO credit score
Chase Freedom Flex℠
- Huge potential signup bonus worth up to $800
- 5% back in rotating categories on up to $1,500 quarterly, then 1%
- 5% on travel purchased through Chase
- 3% on dining and drugstores
- 1% on all other purchases
- Intro APR on purchases
To take advantage of the perks offered by either the Chase Slate® credit card or Chase Freedom Flex℠, get the ball rolling by submitting your application online.
If neither option appeals to your financial frame of mind, compare other Chase balance transfer cards.
Compare balance transfer credit cards
Ask an Expert