Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
Chase Freedom Flex℠ vs. Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card
Choose between a cashback card and a travel card.
You’ll find other differences in the table below.
Summary of card features
Chase Freedom Flex℠
- Huge potential signup bonus worth up to $800
- 5% back in rotating categories on up to $1,500 quarterly, then 1%
- 5% on travel purchased through Chase
- 3% on dining and drugstores
- 1% on all other purchases
- Intro APR on purchases
Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card
- Earn an unlimited 2x miles on all purchases.
- Get a 50,000-mile welcome offer after you spend $3,000 in your first 3 months.
- Get various travel benefits, including a TSA PreCheck or Global Entry statement credit worth $100.
Compare rewards credit cards
Ask an Expert