Up to 50% off kids' and baby pajamas
Carter’s, also known as the William Carter’s Company, was founded in 1865 and still continues to provide a huge selection of unique and innovative clothing for infants and children today, including built-in hand covers to protect against accidental scratching, head-to-toe snaps and expandable shoulders for easy over-the-head dressing.
How do I use my coupon code?
What can I buy at Carter’s?
- Baby. Ranging from preemies to 24 months, Carter’s has a seemingly endless selection of baby clothing, shoes, blankets, burp cloths, everyday essentials and more. Whether you’re shopping for yourself or for a gift, you’re bound to find something that catches your eye.
- Toddler. You can also find a wide selection of toddler clothes, shoes and accessories in sizes 2T to 5T for both boys and girls and in gender-neutral colors as well.
- Kids’. The fun doesn’t have to stop when they start to grow up! Browse through adorable boys’ and girls’ tops, bottoms, sweaters, jackets and more in sizes 4 to 8.
Shipping, payment and returns
Shipping and delivery
Most U.S. orders ship at a flat rate, depending on the shipping speed you choose. For international orders, the shipping fee and speed will depend on the location.
Shipping for most U.S. orders:
|Shipping method||Shipping cost||Delivery speed|
|Standard||$6||Most orders ship within 2 business days|
|Expedited||$15||Arrives within 2 to 3 business days|
|Overnight||$25||Arrives within 1 business day|
Carter’s accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover/Novus, UnionPay and JCB. Paypal and Visa Checkout can be used for online orders to the US only.
If you have your receipt and are within 90 days of the purchase date, you can return most new, unused items for a full refund, less the cost of return shipping. Outside of this 90-day window or if you don’t have your receipt, you can usually still exchange the item for its current selling price.
When’s the next sale?
You can usually find clearance items from Carter’s, both in-store and online. You might be able to save 30% or more.
With the Carter’s rewards program, you can also earn $10 for every $100 you spend to help save a little extra on your next purchase.
What sets Carter’s apart?
Carter’s is one of the oldest and biggest names in baby and kids’ clothing, and the brand has become known for its quality goods.
Additionally, Carter’s is committed to complying with the highest legal and ethical standards of social responsibility, ensuring that all of its products are manufactured using only suppliers who uphold the company’s strong values regarding social issues such as child labor laws, human trafficking, discrimination, working hours, compensation and benefits, and health and safety.
Pros and cons
- Flat-rate shipping. No matter how much or little you spend, you can enjoy uncomplicated flat-rate shipping within the U.S.
- Rewards program.Earn $10 for every $100 you spend at Carter’s.
- Wish list registries.Create your own wish list for your new baby or even a birthday party, or search for someone else’s and find the perfect gift.
- Return shipping is not free.You’ll have to pay the shipping cost of any item you return.
If you’re in the market for equally cute and high-quality baby, toddler or kids’ clothing and accessories, give Carter’s a look. Even if you’re shopping on a budget, you should be able to snag some great deals when you shop the clearance section.
Common questions about Carter’s
More guides on Finder
Should you sell on Poshmark or Tradesy?
Compare pros and cons of selling on Poshmark vs. Tradesy to help you get the most for your secondhand clothing, shoes and accessories.
Battle of the bounce back: Coronavirus investment recovery
Blue chip stocks or cryptocurrencies? What we could have done in March — and what it means for next steps.
Top 15+ stores to buy girls’ clothing
Scoop up some of the best deals on girls’ clothing, from cozy sweaters, comfy athletic wear and everything in between. Plus see where to get free shipping.
Billinero savings account review
Billinero offers big prizes, but your money might be better off in a high-yield account.
RSI Bank Go Digital! Savings review
RSI’s Go Digital savings account offers a decent APY, but is it right for you?
Coinbase debit card review
A new debit card that lets you spend crypto and earn crypto anywhere Visa is accepted.
Sites that sell secondhand clothing
From offering discounted designer brands to one-of-a-kind vintage apparel, secondhand clothing sites create the ultimate online shopping experience — and help the planet.
Airweave mattress brand review
Learn more about an eco-friendly, customizable mattress backed by research. See trial and warranty information, shipping and more.
This eco-friendly bank plants one tree for every $60 spent. Plus, 80% of its profits go to reforestation.
Goalsetter Cashola card review
The Cashola card can help your kids save, but is it right for your family?
Ask an Expert