Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
Capital One® Savor® Cash Rewards Credit Card vs. Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Credit Card
Two cash back cards with different earning potential.
The Capital One® Savor® Cash Rewards Credit Card offers an accelerated cashback rate on dining and entertainment, while the Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Credit Card offers a flat cashback rate on all purchases. Also, the Savor card is a bit more expensive, but you do get a $0 intro annual fee for your first year.
All the other differences are covered in the table below.
Summary of card features
Capital One® Savor® Cash Rewards Credit Card
- Cash back. Earn 4% back on dining and entertainment, and 2% back at grocery stores. Purchases made on sporting tickets at Vivid Seats earn 8% cash back until January 2022. All other purchases earn 1% cash back.
- Signup bonus. Earn $300 bonus cash once you spend $3,000 in your first 3 months when you opened your account.
- High minimum credit line. Your credit line depends on multiple factors, but with this card you won't get a lower credit line than $5,000.
Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Credit Card
- No annual fee
- $150 cash bonus when you spend $500 on purchases in the first 3 months
- 1.5% cash back on all purchases
- Long intro APR for purchases
Compare cashback credit cards
Ask an Expert