When is my account considered high-risk?
If your account is deemed high-risk, you may be subject to additional fees. Fleetcor may deem your account to be high-risk if:
- Your commercial credit score is below 520.
- Your personal credit score is below 660.
- There’s a drop in your credit score of 51 points or more within three months.
- More than one late fee is assessed on your account in any 12-month period.
- You’ve been late on payments for 30 or more days within any 12-month period.
- Your bank doesn’t honor a payment you’ve made.
Fleetcor may adjust your fees, billing cycle, payment terms and credit limit if your account is high-risk. It may also add a 2% fee — what it calls a Credit Risk Assessment — per billing cycle.