Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Best TD Bank credit cards of 2021
A decent lineup of cards, but there are better options available.
When narrowing our list of the best TD Bank credit cards, we only compared TD’s card lineup against one another – not against other cards on the market. The largest factors in our ultimate placements came down to the card’s reward structure, signup bonus, and whether it served a specific niche such as businesses. With that said, there are stronger cards on the market – but if you already have a TD Bank account or they’re one of your few choices, here are your best choices.
Best TD Bank credit cards
Best for cash back
TD Cash Credit Card
Min. credit score
- No annual fee. Since there's no annual fee, you get to keep all the cash back you earn.
- Solid earning potential. Earn 3% cash back on all types of dining, 2% cash back on groceries, and 1% cash back on all other eligible purchases.
- Easy signup bonus. Earn $150 cash back when you spend $500 within 90 days of opening your account.
- Introductory APR. TD offers a 0% intro APR on balance transfers for the first 15 months and purchases for the first 6 months, reverting to a variable 12.99%, 17.99% or 22.99%.
|Purchase APR||0% intro for the first 6 months (then 12.99%, 17.99% or 22.99% variable)|
|Balance transfer APR||0% intro for the first 15 months (then 12.99%, 17.99% or 22.99% variable)|
|Welcome offer||$150 after spending $500 in the first 90 days|
|Rewards||3% on dining, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other eligible purchases|
Best for the frequent traveler
TD First Class℠ Visa Signature® Credit Card
Min. credit score
Miles welcome offer
- Big reward earnings. Earn 3x First Class miles no matter which airline you fly. Continue your earnings by spending on hotels, car rentals, cruises and dining. All other purchases earn you 1x miles.
- Signup bonus. Earn an introductory 25,000 bonus miles when you spend $3,000 within your first 6 billing cycles.
- Intro annual fee. TD waives your annual fee during the first year. After that, it reverts to $89 a year.
- Intro APR. You will receive a 0% intro APR on balance transfers for the first 12 billing cycles. after account opening, then 13.24% variable.
|Annual Fee||$0 intro annual fee for the first year ($89 thereafter)|
|Purchase APR||13.24% variable|
|Balance transfer APR||0% intro for the first 12 billing cycles (then 13.24% variable)|
|Welcome offer||25,000 miles after spending $3,000 in the first 6 billing cycles|
|Rewards||3x miles on travel and dining and 1x miles on all other purchases|
Best for businesses
TD Business Solutions Credit Card
Min. credit score
- Rewards on business expenses. Earn 3% cash back on business utilities such as phone, internet and cable services. Other rewards include 2% cash back on dining and gas and 1% back on all other eligible purchases.
- Intro APR. TD will provide a 0% introductory APR on purchases for the first 6 billing cycles after you open your account. After that, your purchase APR will be 12.99%, 17.99% or 22.99% variable.
- No annual fee. With no annual fee to worry about, its even easier to earn on your business expenses.
- Signup bonus. Spend $3,000 within the first 90 days of account opening and earn $300 cash back.
|Purchase APR||0% intro for the first 6 billing cycles (then 12.99%, 17.99% or 22.99% variable)|
|Balance transfer APR||12.99%, 17.99% or 22.99% variable|
|Welcome offer||$300 cash back after spending $3,000 in the first 90 days|
|Rewards||3% back on phone, internet and cable, 2% back on dining and gas and 1% back on all other purchases|
Best for rebuilding credit
TD Cash Secured Credit Card
Min. credit score
- Rewards program. Earn 3% cash back on dining purchases, 3% cash back at grocery stores and 1% cash back on all other eligible purchases.
- Low annual fee. You will only pay $29 each year for your annual fee.
- Graduate to a new card. TD may offer you an unsecured credit card if you keep your account in good standing and dont miss any payments.
|Purchase APR||22.99% variable|
|Balance transfer APR||22.99% variable|
|Rewards||3% back on dining, 2% back on groceries and 1% back on all other purchases|
Alternatives to TD Bank credit cards
There are several great providers out there that provide the types of cards offered by TD Bank and more. In fact, you’re likely to find cards that are more lucrative or that have better features than you’d find on a TD Bank credit card.
While the best TD Bank credit cards aren’t the strongest on the market, you have a few solid options that can help you earn rewards or build your credit score as you transition to other cards. You can compare all of TD Bank’s credit cards for even more options, or check out our best credit cards of 2021 for a look at our favorites from all providers.
More guides on Finder
The best debit cards for kids for 2021
Support your child’s financial knowledge and teach the important real-life money skills in a safe and controlled way with a kids’ debit card.
BP Visa Credit Card review
Get up to 10 cents off on your BP and Amoco station gas purchases.
Petal® 1 "No Annual Fee" Visa® Credit Card vs. Petal® 2 "Cash Back, No Fees" Visa® Credit Card
Two great cards for building your credit score.
Investing in your 30s: 8 wealth-building tips
Prepare to revamp your asset allocation and explore new investment classes.
Should you sell on Poshmark or Tradesy?
Compare pros and cons of selling on Poshmark vs. Tradesy to help you get the most for your secondhand clothing, shoes and accessories.
Sephora Credit Card review
Sephora regulars get to earn rewards on their purchases.
Best credit cards for rewards in 2021
Take advantage of miles, points and perks with a card that best fits your lifestyle.
Best balance transfer credit cards of 2021
Here are our top balance transfer picks for 2021.
Best business credit cards for 2021
Here are our top picks for 2021.
Free Spirit® Travel More World Elite Mastercard® review
Earn additional points on Spirit purchases, plus earn points on groceries and dining.