Choose from over a dozen products, including cobranded and general travel options.
Barclays has a robust collection of travel credit cards, including the fan-favorite Barclaycard Arrival® Plus World Elite Mastercard® and a host of cobranded products.
Our pick for a Barclays travel credit card
Barclaycard Arrival® Plus World Elite Mastercard®Read more
Compare Barclays cards for travel
Consider these Barclays travel credit cards
Barclays offers several cobranded cards that you might like if you’re a frequent customer of certain loyalty programs. But you’re not limited to just cobranded — Barclays also has a selection of general travel cards.
Barclaycard Arrival® Plus World Elite Mastercard®
- Get this card if: You’re looking for a general travel card.
The Barclaycard Arrival® Plus World Elite Mastercard® is a favorite among travelers. Since it offers a solid flat rate on every purchase, you’ll earn rewards no matter what you spend on.
- Signup bonus. 70,000 bonus miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 90 days.
- Rewards. Earn 2x miles on every purchase.
- 5% miles back. When you redeem miles, you’ll get 5% of the points back for your next redemption.
Uber Visa Card
The Uber Visa Card won’t show up if you filter Barclays products by travel cards. But it’s still worth a look, thanks to its strong cashback rate on travel.
- Rewards. Earn 2% back on dining. Earn 3% back on airfare, hotels and vacation home rentals. Earn 2% back on online purchases and 1% back on all other purchases.
- Signup bonus. $100 after you spend $500 on purchases within the first 90 days.
- Up to $50 in credit for online subscription services. You’ll receive this credit after you spend $5,000 in a card year.
Priceline Rewards™ Visa® Card
If you’re willing to book much of your travel through Priceline, the Priceline Rewards™ Visa® Card is a stellar card.
- Rewards. Earn 5x points on eligible Priceline.com purchases. Earn 1x points on everything else.
- Signup bonus. 5,000 points after your first purchase.
- 10% points back each time you redeem. Get points back when you redeem rewards for statement credit toward eligible travel or Priceline.com purchases.
Hawaiian Airlines® World Elite Mastercard®
The Hawaiian Airlines® World Elite Mastercard® can help you earn significant miles even if you don’t fly Hawaiian Airlines often.
- Rewards. Earn 3x miles on Hawaiian Airlines purchases. Earn 2x miles on gas, dining and grocery store purchases. And earn 1x miles on all other purchases.
- Signup bonus. 60,000 HawaiianMiles after you spend $2,000 on purchases within 90 days of your account opening.
- Companion discounts. You’ll receive a one-time 50% off companion discount, valid on a roundtrip flight between North America and Hawaii on Hawaiian Airlines. Starting from your second card year, you’ll get an annual $100 companion discount.
Choice Privileges® Visa Signature® Card
For budget-conscious frequent travelers, the Choice Privileges® Visa Signature® Card may be a solid choice.
- Rewards. Earn 5x points for Choice Hotel stays, plus 15x points on stays with a Choice Privileges membership. Earn 5x points when you buy points and gift cards. Earn 2x points on all other purchases.
- Signup bonus. 32,000 points after you make $1,000 in purchases within the first 90 days of card membership.
- Choice Privileges perks. Earn 8,000 anniversary bonus points every year you spend at least $10,000 on purchases by your card anniversary. Get a 10% boost in points earned when you purchase a Choice Hotels stay.
Carnival® World Mastercard®
Barclays’ cruise credit cards — including the Princess Cruises Rewards Visa® Card and Holland America Line Rewards Visa® Card — are very similar. The Carnival® World Mastercard® edges out the others with a discount on shore excursions.
- Rewards. 2x FunPoints when you make purchases from Carnival and affiliated cruise lines. Earn 1x FunPoints on every other purchase.
- Signup bonus. Earn 10,000 FunPoints after you use your card for the first time.
- 10% off Carnival shore excursions. Receive a 10% discount on eligible shore excursion packages on the Carnival website prior to your cruise.
How to compare Barclays credit cards
Barclays offers a mix of annual-fee and no-annual-fee cards. If you’re willing to pay an annual fee, check whether a card will give you enough rewards or perks to offset the cost.
A signup bonus can give you a large haul of rewards within a relatively short time. Check whether you can reach its spending requirement within the specified time frame.
Some Barclays cards offer much stronger signup bonuses than others. However, for cards with lower signup bonuses, you often have to make just one purchase to qualify.
For cobranded cards, consider whether you’ll spend heavily with the affiliated company. If not, check whether the card offers elevated rewards for everyday spending.
If you spend evenly throughout many categories, you might like a flat-rate-rewards card like the Barclaycard Arrival® Plus World Elite Mastercard®
Most Barclays travel cards offer intro APRs, typically between 12 and 15 months.
Barclays offers plenty of travel credit card options. Consider how much you spend on travel and everyday purchases, and you’ll get a better idea of which product suits you.
Frequently asked questions